The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average internet male reaction to female in a forum:

"OMFG A WOMAN!!! I must masturbate!!!" ** Internet male jacks furiously, panting like a dog **

*stops masturbating*

Any idea what sort of settings Enslaved use for their distortion sound? I'm useless at working out tones and i want to get something similar to the ISA tone.. Obviously not indentical, but something close from which to start with.
Any info will be appreciated.

who's ivar peerson? i first noticed him on the wikipedia page for ruun, where he's credited with writing most of the album.. i then looked him up on google, and came up with all sorts of interviews and stuff

only he's not listed in any bandmember list i've seen... is he actually ivar bjornson? wtf?

prowlergrig said:
who's ivar peerson? i first noticed him on the wikipedia page for ruun, where he's credited with writing most of the album.. i then looked him up on google, and came up with all sorts of interviews and stuff

only he's not listed in any bandmember list i've seen... is he actually ivar bjornson? wtf?
lol ya I asked the same before he goes under different last names for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.