The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Enslaved album has it's own reasons for being fanastic, including their flaws. Yes, there are dents here and there, but overall, I just can't fault Enslaved.

yes. but its extremely overrated by people trapped in regressive time capsules of primitive behavior and taste like hibernal dream and my man mahmoud.

dawn06.jpg

Some of you people could be in bed with Marilyn Monroe and still find something to complain about. Enslaved, are an excellent band. Yes, they have flaws or dents, but, I challenge anyone on this board to name a musical band that does'nt. All bands go through a growing process. Even the Beatles!!

Some of you people could be in bed with Marilyn Monroe and still find something to complain about. Enslaved, are an excellent band. Yes, they have flaws or dents, but, I challenge anyone on this board to name a musical band that does'nt. All bands go through a growing process. Even the Beatles!!
I prefer brunettes.

I must say, i think that quite a lot of Enslaved's lyrics are quite splendid. I really enjoy them from Monumension onwards. Return To Yggdrasill, lyrically, is a classic.. And who can forget the good ol' chant in Havenless!

I just listened to Eld for the first time last night, and I thought it was incredible, although 793 slays most of the album. I can just feel that song rising in the ranks of my favorite Enslaved songs.

Have revisited Isa for the last couple of days, and I must say it's one great brick of music. Enslaved, being one of my favorite all-time bands, should not surprise. "NeoGenesis" is certainly one of my favorite songs from Isa. The twist and turns it takes, and the absolutely incendiary guitar playing. What a fuckin' band.

i dunno... theres something about isa. i just cant like it as much as other enslaved releases. i'll agree about 793. that song, especially the first few minutes, is just orgasm after orgasm.

Isa is a stunning album with too many classic and memorable bits to even begin mentioning. I am just in love with their chord progressions and use of chords.. They may not be the most technically amazing band, but i just find their writing to be so original and interesting that they are easily one of my favourite bands.
Oh.. and ISA is amazing to listen to when drinking and so on with mates.. well.. Enslaved in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.