The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because Enslaved deserves the praise. This is the "Enslaved" thread. Hibernal Dream, make a worthy contribition to the thread if this bores you. IMO, one of the best things this band has done was add Arve Isdal. Superb guitarist.

yes, Enslaved (and particularly Isa) is stupid music. I feel so retarded for liking them, i obviously don't understand just how stupid it really is. It would be great if i could realize that soon so i can stop enjoying their music. Because we all know, the ability to hate something is a much better one to have than the ability to love.

im an enslaved noob. i bought ruun a couple weeks ago and i am blown away by it. i have listened to all their albums and am i the only one who loves monumension? i'll buy isa next and probably continue to buy their discography backwards.

Monumension is easily their most different album. To me it is also their best, closely follow by ISA and Below The Lights.. Some say Monumension starts off well and peters off towards the end but personally i think there is only one bad moment - the off key singing in 'hollow inside'. To me it doesn't work well, but fortunately it is a very brief section of the song.

Oh.. And Convoys is easily the best Enslaved song - period.

convoys? not even close bro, not even close.

Well to me, the 10 best songs are:
Convoys To Nothingness
Bounded By Allegiance (actually, i retract my statement of convoys easily being the best.. It's tight between these 2)
Return To Yggdrasill
The Crossing
Path To Vanir
Violet Dawning
Neogenesis
793 (Slaget Om Lindisfarne)
Queen Of Night
Essence

And out of those songs i'd most likely choose Convoys, possibly Bounded.

Because stupid people LOVE stupid music.
Yeah, that's a brilliant statement. What are you 12? If you don't like Enslaved, fine, I don't care, substantiate why they aren't any good. Calling people stupid because they like a certain band is fuckin' childish. Validate yourself as to why Enslaved are a "stupid" band. You called me stupid. Now, I challenge YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.