The EoR title track is ready for sampling at CM's site!

better stick to the good old way of hitting with the head on the keyboard. it helps to release yourself from anger, plus it makes the blood circulation better. in the head. on the neck. bummer. whenever I go to download something, it all crashes down.

Well cursing a lot and listening to some good ol' death metal while pumping iron works too. I wonder what could be the peculiar reason for making the CM mp3-server crash like that? :devil:

"Can't someone who already has the song upload it somewhere for all of us to hear?"

I second that. Someone please help us out.

haha well thanx to nolordy i managed to download it before they take it down..
the song is divine, the opening riff is one of the very good classic Nev. riffs... and the second a politics one, perfect!
the lyrics kill.

IOfTheStorm said:
haha well thanx to nolordy i managed to download it before they take it down..
the song is divine, the opening riff is one of the very good classic Nev. riffs... and the second a politics one, perfect!
the lyrics kill.

I have it on my FTP. I have never posted here, but I frequent often to check up on things ;) If for any reason someone says I should take this down, I will do as asked.

ftp://24.195.148.170/Nevermore_EnemiesofReality_EnemiesofReality.mp3

You guys are hammerin the hell out of my box lol. Someone drop me a line on AIM: Heckhole or an email at PLarkin1@berkshire.rr.com when CM posts the clip again so I can take this down ;)