The EoR title track is ready for sampling at CM's site!

the more i listen to the song ...i come to this conclusions..
it is VERY heavy, dead heart sound with a more classic touch , and complex as politix , especially the second riff..
and it reminded me lot of Carcass, Heartwork era..
really Heartwork-ish song..

The only reason the FTP won't work for some people, it's full, I'm allowing 10 users to download. Just give it a try once every 10-15 minutes and you will get on. Also, right click & save target...

Dan

"it is VERY heavy, dead heart sound with a more classic touch , and complex as politix , especially the second riff..
and it reminded me lot of Carcass, Heartwork era..
really Heartwork-ish song.."
Yeah, this cd is definitely going to be their heaviest. Right when the drums kick in on Enemies, you know you're in for a good whiplashing. It's basically the vocals of dead heart and the guitar and drum work of politics. And that is a godly combination. Take notes Metallica, this is what Metal truly is! :headbang:

....and this is why the library sucks...no downloading, no sound...it makes me sick
pukeface.gif

Thanks for putting that up. Much appreciated. AWESOME tune. And I thought I couldn't be more psyched for this release.

Holy fuck I'm listening to it for the first time right now... There is a lot going on... perhaps too much I think. Kinda hard to discern the drums from the guitars and bass but there sounds like theres a fucken awesome riff hiding back there somewhere. Wow. Nice solo. Very nice. Finished. Is it just me or did Warrell's voice sound too layered. Meh you can't expect miracles on your first listen I suppose. Now I have to go back and sort out what the fuck I just heard!!! YAY

FUCK. THIS IS ONE MOTHERFUCKEN HEAVY MOTHERFUCKER OF A CUNT. You know, the kind that literally makes you grind your teeth and assume devil horns. OH MY FUCKING GOD, the way that chunky riff comes in a 1:37 after that fill... Jeff Loomis is possessed by satan himself. CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUNK. I think I can die now. Yes this is Nevermore at their most brutal. My life just got better.

The link is up in the News section of the Nevermore site, plus a sneak peak at the Travis Smith artwork.

The song rules, like so many have said, Politics fused w/ Dead Heart. Listened to it non-stop for the past 25 minutes... July 29th seems so far away...

Nevermore...

YES YES, that is all so true pink. And I do believe that there are even heavier songs than this on the album. Damn, I can't wait for the motherfucker, too bad I have to wait until July 29, ARGH!!!!!

i finally stopped listening to it

I listened to it for 4 hours straight after I got it last night, put it on repeat and fell asleep to it, woke up to it, and spent the morning till I went to school listening. then i got home and listened to it for another 2 hours

then I took a break, gonna put it on again soon though :)

I would listen to it a couple of times before posting comments, because your ears have to adapt to the sheer brutality before they can decipher the song's greatness.

Lord of Metal said:
I would listen to it a couple of times before posting comments, because your ears have to adapt to the sheer brutality before they can decipher the song's greatness.

True that. I was knocked on my arse the first time I heard it and found it difficult to decipher what the fuck I was hearing. About 10 listens later... words can not describe the fucken power of this song. I mean I always thought Nevermore were heavy.... and there were always those really brutal riffs every now and then but FUCK. This song is one huge fucken sledge hammer to the face. LOVE Warrell's vocals as well... you can almost feel his frustration and anger just by listening to him. This is the best I have heard from him, it may be hard to imagine but he is conveying what seems like a hell of a lot more emotion and seething fury this time around than he has on the other albums. Van is back there on the drums smashing the fuck out of whatever he decides to hit and pulling off those blastbeats like a bitch with PMT. Can't really hear the bass too well with a 128kbps mp3 but he's definately pulling his weight to keep up with teh brutality of the drumming and the guitaring. And last but certainly not least... Loomis. Yes he is a God. Loomis is plastered all over this song, combining his most brutal (and best) styles from the previous albums and forming something that easily surpasses the aggression and emotion of anything he has ever put down. As I said before it sounds like he is possessed. I swear to God, he must have gone through a few sets of strings while recording... he is gouging the fuck out of em. And holy fuck, the various solo's and fills. THe main solo brings to mind Engines of Hate, just more fucked up. He is obviously experimenting here but certainly not lacking on the "cool" factor or technicality. I'm a guitarist of 6 years and I nearly died when I heard that solo. And then a brief breakdown and he attacks us yet again with some more awesome shredding over that same incredible dissonant riff that kicks your head it at about 1:37. Dear lord I am in heaven. And this is only a 5 minute song. What the fuck is going to hit us when this album is released???