The Exterminate white people Thread

At first I thought perhaps there was some ancient Greek guy named Haonestes, but I decided it was probably supposed to be "honesty".

"Honestness" is not a word, btw.

why do african nations need gold to be rich? why not place value on somehting they can get thier hands on, but is still not TOO plentiful, like hides? Etheopia could have a national treasurey of 500 million hides. what do you think? value of curency, based on # of hides?

why do african nations need gold to be rich? why not place value on somehting they can get thier hands on, but is still not TOO plentiful, like hides? Etheopia could have a national treasurey of 500 million hides. what do you think? value of curency, based on # of hides?

Why not not exploit them?

edit: Ah why the fuck am I responding to a zoidberg post in a serious manner. That goes against the spirit of zoidberg.

If Africa switched to valuing skins, poaching would become even more rampant than it is now.

Well this is just fucking ridiculous. No, I don't mean his views. I mean the fact that he stole it all from my first band as you can see from our album cover.

goodbyewhiteyqc3.jpg