The Exterminate white people Thread

Wow, the ignorance of some of the people on these forums is outstanding. Some of you need to brush up on your history or just kill yourselves. Either one is fine with me.

Africa is an excellent example of what can happen when black people call the shots.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone say, ever. Congratulations.

EDIT: At that, I have many Canadian friends, and it pains me to say this, but good god the youth of your country is fucked up. More bigotry and backwards notions than a rural town in Forsyth county Georgia.

Why was a tiny country able to control half the world? By denying half the world's population any semblance of education.

Africa, still, TODAY, has all their resources getting drained, is led by black men who are subservient to white imperialist mentalities, and has education denied to it's citizens every time and all the time. If you have no education, you think "Oh, things are the way they are because they're the way they are." There's a reason these little nations are fighting each other rather than their own oppression.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen anyone say, ever. Congratulations.

EDIT: At that, I have many Canadian friends, and it pains me to say this, but good god the youth of your country is fucked up. More bigotry and backwards notions than a rural town in Forsyth county Georgia.

Why was a tiny country able to control half the world? By denying half the world's population any semblance of education.

Africa, still, TODAY, has all their resources getting drained, is led by black men who are subservient to white imperialist mentalities, and has education denied to it's citizens every time and all the time. If you have no education, you think "Oh, things are the way they are because they're the way they are." There's a reason these little nations are fighting each other rather than their own oppression.
No you fool! It's because they have a higher amount of melanin in their skin!:zombie:

some of the reason Africa is still having problems is because of the US and other countries
one example is because of diamonds. They are teaching children of a young age how to basically kill each other so they can turn in these diamonds, just so that they wont be killed themselves.

You can thank England a sizable percentage of African unrest for sectioning off the country in such a way that (intentionally) pits rival tribes against each other.

Is it just me or wasnt Africa a shithole before any colonisation took place?!

If they had the brains to create a powerful nation, like the rest of the World, surely then they may have fought back against Nations taking parts of Africa. Instead they still had sticks and stones, when Europe had guns, ships, brick houses, etc.

I am required to imagine that both of you are wearing monocles while discussing the latest mishaps with India :lol: