The Exterminate white people Thread

Okay, so I finally watched the video, and this shit is hilarious. Some things didn't really make a lot of sense though. Here are some examples.

- People clapping at him being a vegan.

Seriously, why were they clapping?

- They built a house in North Carolina, working night in day, even in the cold and in the rain.

I've been to North Carolina and it does not get cold there. This guy is either lying, or he's a gigantic pussy.

- They built their own house so that they wouldn't owe any white people any money.

White people don't also have to pay money for houses, news at 11.

If you're a black person, white people want to kill you, regardless of your economic status, or social standing.

I love how immediately after he said this, the camera focused on a black man in the audience, who was trying to hide his face because he was so embarrassed to be listening to this crap.

"There are any number of reasons why they (white people) want to do that (kill black people), but I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out why they want to kill us. But I know that's what they want to do, and they want to do it in many different ways."

"I'm just making shit up to prove my point."

"But they also want to make money in the process of your death. Now I saw a brother (another black person) when I was coming in and he was smoking a cigarette. So now he's going to kill himself, but they're going to make money off of his death process."

I seriously didn't know that only black people smoked cigarettes. I'd better tell my dad to quit before someone mistakes him for a ni... black person.

"The only my pals on the planet is the white man, and the white woman."

Yeah, well I'll bet those two my pals can count.

"Now how do I know that the white people know that we're going to come up with a solution to the problem? I know it because they have retina scans, they have what they call 'racial profiling,' DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea."

He must have some really good psychedelic drugs, because not a single one of those technologies can read minds.

After he finally shut up though, I really enjoyed how the following speaker owned him in just a couple of sentences, especially this part.

"If your life span is not spent empowering yourself politically, economically, and psychologically, then don't blame white people. Because the only person guilty is you.

it DOES get cold in NC. i also lived there and have good memories of playing in the snow and sliding around on the ice on my driveway.

and lets not forget there is A GIANT FUCKING MOUNTAIN RANGE THAT RUNS THROUGH THE STATE. you dont think it gets cold there?
~gR~

I'm sorry that Africa wasn't as "advanced" as the European empire at the time that they decided to usurp the tribal leaders and take them into slavery. :rolleyes:
Slaves were purchased from other tribes; usually the were conquered peoples, defeated in a war. It's not like the Europeans invaded with their guns and caught them with nets.

it DOES get cold in NC. i also lived there and have good memories of playing in the snow and sliding around on the ice on my driveway.

and lets not forget there is A GIANT FUCKING MOUNTAIN RANGE THAT RUNS THROUGH THE STATE. you dont think it gets cold there?
~gR~
I live in New York, and it's the same mountain range that runs through both states, except that North Carolina is quite a bit further south, and New York has several additional mountain ranges.

Hey, we're sposed to be talking about exterminating white people here. Let's get back on topic.

I sure would like to walk into the Blacknificent Bookstore to see if they have my favorite special issue magazine:the "Black Boston Brigadier: Black to Africa" edition.