The Exterminate white people Thread

If I saw that ropehead walking down the street, I'd yank on his dreads and punch him in the face, and then proceed to beat the shit out of him. That wouldn't be the first black guy I've beaten up.

If I saw that ropehead walking down the street, I'd yank on his dreads and punch him in the face, and then proceed to beat the shit out of him. That wouldn't be the first black guy I've beaten up.

I'm surprised you haven't been sued.

What an odd thing to say.
The only reason I mention that, is because a lot of idiots here in the US think that no white guy can beat up any black guy; that if a black guy and a white guy get in a fight only the black guy can win. This is not true. I don't hate black people as a whole, but I have contempt for stereotypical African Americans, the words "stereotypical" and "American" being key.

Mathiäs;6590521 said:
I'm surprised you haven't been sued.
It was at a club. He was dancing with a chick and bumped into me, while I was just standing on the side of the dance floor. Then he told me to "watch where I stand," and then I told him to fuck off, and that is when he threw a retarded roundhouse punch at me, which I for the most part blocked (it glanced off the side of my forehead). So a lot of people saw the altercation. It got broken up quickly and we both got kicked out by the bouncers, but I had knocked him down and his face was bloody.

The only reason I mention that, is because a lot of idiots here in the US think that no white guy can beat up any black guy; that if a black guy and a white guy get in a fight only the black guy can win. This is not true. I don't hate black people as a whole, but I have contempt for stereotypical African Americans, the words "stereotypical" and "American" being key.

+1.

It was at a club. He was dancing with a chick and bumped into me, while I was just standing on the side of the dance floor. Then he told me to "watch where I stand," and then I told him to fuck off, and that is when he threw a retarded roundhouse punch at me, which I for the most part blocked (it glanced off the side of my forehead). So a lot of people saw the altercation. It got broken up quickly and we both got kicked out by the bouncers, but I had knocked him down and his face was bloody.
good job. only 34.9 million left.

I must say, I can understand how someone can dislike a whole group of people based on a small number of individuals belonging to that group that they see (sometimes falsely) as representative of the whole. However, such thinking is guided by emotion and not logic or rational thought. I have noticed myself making such generalizations before, but I was able to recognize it for what it was. I dislike some people that do certain things or have certain views, but I don't hate a whole race because of it. I do firmly believe that humans as a whole are generally ill natured and mean spirited. I have met countless white assholes in addition to assholes of every other race.

Further evidence that you're a complete fucking moron.