The Exterminate white people Thread

IT always funny when you see to teenagers circling each other trying to fight at a bus stop. Just grab a broken bottle and go for the throat!

Yes, that is the ONLY reason I mentioned it. I've seen countless idiots say something along the lines of "if a black guy and a white guy get in a fight, there is no way the white guy is winning." It irritates the FUCK out of me whenever I hear this, so I thought I would just mention that I had won a fight against a black guy before to dispel the MYTH.

Guess what? There is no MYTH, and if some idiots made you believe that there was, then you're just as much of an idiot as they are. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that the victor of a fight between two people has absolutely nothing to do with the colour of either person's skin. Your mentioning of how many black guys you've beaten up has a whole bunch more to do with your obvious insecurity regarding your masculinity (as well as whatever plethora of racial prejudices you've got going on) than you're willing to divulge though, that much is plain to see.

I knew you were going to say exactly that.

I'm not that fat, btw. Pretty fat but I can see my deal when I look straight down and I fit into normal sized chairs (Krig is way way fatter, anyway). Also I'd rather be mildly over weight than look like a girl tbh.