The Extreme Music Forum's Top Recommended Albums Lists

The Stench of Redemption is the only Deicide album that i really like. But then again that's their only full album that i've listened to outside of their first two.

I still don't see how or why so many MA fans dislike Domination.

Domination isn't the worst thing in the world, but to compare it to Altars should be a ban-worthy offense.

I still don't see how or why so many MA fans dislike Domination.
Stale production, David's vocals suck, the lyrics are pretty bland, Pete's drums sound terrible...
The only songs I like from that album are Dominate, Where the Slime Live with its kick ass solo, and Dawn of the Angry. Their next album, Formulas Fatal to the Fleshm is a fuckin masterpiece. Probably because Trey had control over the music, lyrics (which are incredible), and production. MA needs more albums led by Trey.

Symbolic sounds terrible to you?
Yes, it does. I'm already aware that you enjoy all of Death's music, so I don't need you to tell me that I am wrong or say any more to me on the matter. You won't make me feel bad or convince me otherwise. I don't mean any offense, but you insult other people who disagree with you quite often based on a quick look at your post history, and I have no real interest in participating.

I disagree with everything there. Just dont see how someone can love their previous albums and hate that one.

Also, wasn't their last album led by Azagthoth?

AoM and BatS aren't even close to the Domination sound. Covenant somewhat does, but saying that is quite a stretch. I don't think Trey was completely control of their last album. David did his fair share (or I assume). I like their new album anyway.

Yes, it does. I'm already aware that you enjoy all of Death's music, so I don't need you to tell me that I am wrong or say any more to me on the matter. You won't make me feel bad or convince me otherwise. I don't mean any offense, but you insult other people who disagree with you quite often based on a quick look at your post history, and I have no real interest in participating.

Realx, take a deep breath, no ones trying to make you feel bad.

Oh, I couldn't give less of a shit about convincing you of anything. Was just curious to see how or why any metal fan would say Symbolic is terrible, not really your thing? I get it. But terrible? lol .... anyway

And we're always joking and throwing insults around here, but rarely do we seriosuly take stabs at people, and when we do it's usually unanimous and well deserved. If you cant handle it then try growing a set of balls.

lol going trough my post history, lol what a fucking loser.

AoM and BatS aren't even close to the Domination sound. Covenant somewhat does, but saying that is quite a stretch. I don't think Trey was completely control of their last album. David did his fair share (or I assume). I like their new album anyway.

I don't think any of their first four actually sound quite like each other, but clearly they all have similarities and are solid old school death metal albums. I think it's about time i gave Illud a shot.

Realx, take a deep breath, no ones trying to make you feel bad.

Oh, I couldn't give less of a shit about convincing you of anything. Was just curious to see how or why any metal fan would say Symbolic is terrible, not really your thing? I get it. But terrible? lol .... anyway

And we're always joking and throwing insults around here, but rarely do we seriosuly take stabs at people, and when we do it's usually unanimous and well deserved. If you cant handle it then try growing a set of balls.

Posturing like this confirms what I suspected about you. Sorry that I clicked on a link and used it for what it was intended for, to read some posts. Ooh, such a loser for reading posts on a message board. I'm really calm. You're the one who can't accept disagreement with others in any way that doesn't involve mocking them. You proved it here, champ. Sorry that we don't agree about something that a lot of people also disagree with you about. They and I are all clearly loser faggots because you proclaimed it to be so.

It's true that reading your posts is pretty ill-advised, especially clicking for more after the regular dose of dementia. However he's new here and I doubt he will do the same mistake twice.