The Fathomless Mastery Reviews - What do you think about it?

hahahaha i find this so strange tbh, Devouring the Feeble is my favourite song on the album
...am i the only one who likes it?

Well what can i say, took me some time to understand this album, but when i reached Hades rising i finally got the Bloodbath feeling back. After Iv heard this album a few times i realy start to like it. Mikael Åkerfeldt does his job realy good whit his deep throat brawl! Bloodbath have been realy creative this year: Wacken <3 Carnage, UTP and now this. GJ!

I like it too, but I can see what stefan means with "messy", I think. It doesn't have a very regular feel to it, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, I don't think it feels messy enough for it to count as a bad song. Just...a bit messy.

I came across videos of basically the worst band in the world Trivium playing lame riffs from their new record and I couldn't help but think how sick it would be If the guys took some video playing their favorite riffs off the new record. Show those schmucks how metal is supposed to be played :)

I came across videos of basically the worst band in the world Trivium playing lame riffs from their new record and I couldn't help but think how sick it would be If the guys took some video playing their favorite riffs off the new record. Show those schmucks how metal is supposed to be played :)

great idea, and for the record trivium do in fact suck sweaty grandpa donkey balls

The album has been getting better with each listen, favorite songs remain the same. It's really a good death metal album.

I can't compare BD-NMF era to UTP+ era anymore, since they're all totally different.

The album has been getting better with each listen, favorite songs remain the same. It's really a good death metal album.

I can't compare BD-NMF era to UTP+ era anymore, since they're all totally different.

It's cool how many of us can't compare or list them in a row anymore, it's just how great Bloodbath is.