The Fathomless Mastery Reviews - What do you think about it?

To me, the first 2 songs sounds a little like Cannibal Corpse and Vader (just a though huh :) ), then it's more like Bloodbath. Slaughtering the will to live is a pretty good apetizer then you have, to me, the wickest song of the album: Mock the cross. And finally the album really begins at Treasonous, there I hear some pure "Bloodbathish" death metal and it's all good until the end.
It's sounds more like modern deaht metal but it's still Bloodbath.
I didn't know what to expect after UTP and I'm happily surprised by the result.

Best song of the album: Drink from the cup of heresy.

Ps: my apologies for any mistakes I make, english is not my native language.

The creepy graveyard atmosphere at the end of 'mock the cross' is a nice touch imo.

I'm really surprised that I seem to be the only really enthusiastic one about this album.. For me it is so obviously awesome that I expected a lot more enthusiasm about it.. I mean, only 2 songs you like (viewer from nihil)??! :eek: I can't believe that coming from someone who loves UTP, this album is UTP improved to ultimate awesomeness..

Don't feel attacked or anything, I just can't understand it.

I'm really surprised that I seem to be the only really enthusiastic one about this album.. For me it is so obviously awesome that I expected a lot more enthusiasm about it.. I mean, only 2 songs you like (viewer from nihil)??! :eek: I can't believe that coming from someone who loves UTP, this album is UTP improved to ultimate awesomeness..

to me, TFM sounded like droning version of UTP. the riffs were carried on too long, the drums were going too crazy, the vocals were too focused on fitting the sound... i just can't get into it. drink from the cup of heresy was a good song but it honestly just sounded like a droning version of sick salavation

I'm with you MadTinus, my favorite Bloodbath release so far. I enjoyed the fooling around days also but the seriousness simply over-rules all of it to me :)

i am not impressed with this album at all, only a few songs are good rest is filler imo

I didn't have time to give it a good listen, so far it sounds like a good Death Metal album, not a good Bloodbath album.

The production in UTP (if the guitars were a bit louder in the mix it would be THE PRODUCTION) is definitely better, and I'd like the guitar tune from RTC to be back at least on a few tracks.

I'm not blown away like I always was, I wasn't blown away when the samples/songs came out either :(

But I'm expecting it to grow on me :)

Im not that surprised.
I really cant believe how anyone could think this is an improvement from UTP.

Im not that surprised.
I really cant believe how anyone could think this is an improvement from UTP.
Well, the style is the same, the quality improved. What most people complained about on UTP, that the guitars were too much in the background, is 'solved' on TFM, they are clearly more in the forefront. Soundwise not a whole lot changed, just slightly improved basically (improved snare sound).
http://bloodbath.biz/releases.php

and no one here saw it before? :err:
Hmm, weird.. :err: A cover..? Naah..

Also: 6. Ieosos

I think this is the worst bloodbath album, not a bad one but....UTP was much better and impressive in all aspects, vocals, music, production...