the feel good thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The order's all fucked up. Zeph mentions how I said "two cents," but his post comes before the one in which I say that.

And yours says "edit: @Zeph" but it actually does come right after Zeph's post.

Yes, New Order of Postings. It's plural, because it's a parody of Novus Ordo Saeculorum, which appears on every dollar bill (Freemason conspriacies, etc...), which means New Order of the Cycles (of years), or else New Secular Order, more commonly New World Order.

And for you Mayhem fans, Ordo Ad Chao is grammatically incorrect because the preposition "ad" takes the accusative. So it should be "Ordo Ad Chaos".

Hey, wait a second. I finally put 2 and 2 together and realized since Zeph knows a little about latin I figure I might as well ask him a question.

What does Fortes Fortuna Juvat mean? I assumed it meant Fortune Favores Brave, however that would be in the wrong order according to this phrase. It was the motto of the Marine Corps Battalion I was in and naturally no one knew what it meant. Fortuna kind of gave it away I suppose, which explains where I got the phrase. Anyways, if you know let me...know.

The Zephyrus Latin Translation Hotline is currently unavailable. Please call again during regular business hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.