The Fitness Thread

I walk all over campus and ride my bike to bass lessons.

But my serious routine is that I lift weights at the campus fitness center every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. I warm up by jogging across campus to the place.

I used to hit the gym at least three times a week but since I've started this new job, getting there hasn't happened since they are closed by the time I get home. :erk:

I get in at least 50 crunches/ab exercises and 20 push ups a day. The other stuff I do is usually with some tiny weights or just a lot of stretching. I also try to get in some walking at least a couple of nights a week, do my best to watch what I eat and drink A LOT of water.

What supplements do you all take? I drink 2-3 whey shakes a day, 2-4 tablets of 1500 mg L-Glutamine, 2 1000 mg Fish Oil pills, 1 multi-vitamin, 2 500 mg L-Lysine, 2 2,000 mg Glucosamine pills and soon will start taking Creatine. I was taking Nitrous Oxide but that just made me feel very strange.

jesus christ :lol:

I drink a dbl scooped whey shake after I workout, that's it :lol:

I don't do supplements. I just eat very balanced meals, always have fruit juice with dinner. My breakfast usually consists of various cereals mixed with yogurt and fresh fruit. As a result I never get sick.

Mass is not a problem for me - I have that, and more. I currently ride 5 miles everyday, + 20 miles 2ce a week. I do 50 push ups every morning when I wake up. Aaaannnnd that's it.

I don't do supplements. I just eat very balanced meals, always have fruit juice with dinner. My breakfast usually consists of various cereals mixed with yogurt and fresh fruit. As a result I never get sick.

I eat a very well balanced diet as well, but when you're trying to build mass it's best to have some supplements to help support your body and also to help with muscle production.

Basically simplicity is my formula. Muscle Failure one day like push ups, sit ups, crunches, swimmer etc and running 3 to 5 miles the next day. I have to take a PT test every 6 months and get weighed in and taped so I have to constantly keep myself somewhat fit.

I used to target train about 5 times a week for 1-2 hours. I would be sore as shit all week. Usually I would hit all my my muscle groups, but I slacked on quads & hams sometimes. I need to get back into going like I was then. I gained 13-14 pounds & lost muscle mass, so I feel like I gained 20 pounds in fat. Fuck having a low metabolism.

im relatively healthy but have skinny arms. how do i get bigger biceps and forearms?

For the past few months I have been hitting the gym ~3 times a week, doing weight training (2 hours roughly each time). This is the first time I have tried this and I am beginning notice the difference staying in shape can do for your all around well being.

Usually when I go I do bench (3 sets of 7 of 120ish lbs, not great but it is decent a decent start. I am not sure what my max is as I have never tried to max out yet), incline bench (~100 lbs.), bicep curls (3 sets, 7 reps each arm of 30lbs), chest press free weights, preacher curl, traps, shoulders, rowing, lat pulldown, ab machine, triceps, leg press, chainsaw pull, etc. etc.