The Focusing Blur opinions

winter-frost said:
I can't tell ya until the album is released, I sure hope it hasn't leaked onto the net already.
sorry to dash ur hopes, the inevitable has happened
can't really say much now, this is a very difficult album to get into..
so far, my fav tracks are Microscopical Macrocosm and Curtains (total fucked out song, Arcturus fans will definitely dig this)

dont worry, i will be preordering this album soon, i buy every Vintersorg release cause I'm a great fan of the band and the man.

Yeah I guess you can't stop the inevitable, I still will wait and hear the cd first when it comes in my mailbox. I see on another forum a reviewer got the promo and he was never interested in Vintersorg but this album he seems to like.

Just one more month!

well I think it might be better than the last album... from the sapmle I´ve heard and the view of the lyrics
it will be interesting hearing Lars Nedland as the storyteller

Curtains is one of the craziest songs ever... Crazier than Sigh. I love it. It makes me think about a magician from the cowboy days with a monkey spinning a box.

winter-frost said:
Yeah I guess you can't stop the inevitable, I still will wait and hear the cd first when it comes in my mailbox. I see on another forum a reviewer got the promo and he was never interested in Vintersorg but this album he seems to like.

Just one more month!
Well time goes fast.....I don't like the fact that it's already out on the net, it will end in the long run that no promos will be sent around to mags and sites...I think it's very unprofessional by a reviwer to put it up...we canät stop it, but this why we can't live out of our music, and it'll limit our time to tour etc...as we have to have full time jobs on the side.....I understand that people download, but I don't like when they download whole albums...some songs and samples are great............

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Well time goes fast.....I don't like the fact that it's already out on the net, it will end in the long run that no promos will be sent around to mags and sites...I think it's very unprofessional by a reviwer to put it up...we canät stop it, but this why we can't live out of our music, and it'll limit our time to tour etc...as we have to have full time jobs on the side.....I understand that people download, but I don't like when they download whole albums...some songs and samples are great............

mr V

U don´t like touring anyway so it doesn´t matter :loco: No but serious, if i buy the album will you come and play here in stockholm then :D Or if a hell lot of people buy the album, will you tour more then just one gig a year then, and if everybody that download the album, buy it instead, will you quit your job (or your studies?) then?

Yes Vintersorg, you're right, it's very unprofessional, but don't worry... your fans will always buy it!

Like TB666, I usually download some songs before I buy it, but I'm saving some money to buy it the soon as it get here in my city(I think it's one day after the releasing like it always happened)... So my wallet will cry February the 17th, but it will be for a good reason!

Sad to say it has leaked and someone has sent it to me. i couldnt wait to check it out, but Mr.Vintersorg and everyone else dont worry, I will be buying the cd as expected from a supporter....I agree with the Arcturus comments.

I do love the sound of this album. Tack Så Mycket.

The album`s in the web already!??! :guh: That`s what I call spoiling a surprise! Who was that dude who put it in the web (from which label/magazine)???
Well, I will resist downloading it, I will BUY it! But it would be nice, if we could start posting opinions AFTER the official release date, when we ALL have it then! Please... :erk: