The Focusing Blur opinions

got it yesterday evening and have listened to it once and I think it's better than Visions... (maybe coz it's longer) I thought I would not understand all the scientific ponderings but some of them made me think
I´m very pleased and will write a review (in icelandic in a webzine) in the coming days. I´m very excited to listen to it again. some of the vocal harmonies are splendorous! it's very progressive, the acoustics are essential, the lyrics are very advanced...
here's the review ( in a language few understand:ill: ) http://www.dordingull.com/hardkjarni/review/plotudomur.php?n_id=579

here's cheers from me( an ugly pic though) to Mr. Vintersorg( as he is titled once in the booklet :cool: )

Image-3185E11560C711D8.jpg

I still dl songs if I'm not sure I'll like a group...I'm doing it right now with Lacuna Coil.I like a few songs,but still am not sure I want to own their cd's.$14.00 is too much to spend on a cd that has 5-10 minutes of good songs and 45 of crap!I dled 4 songs from HEDNISKHJÄRTAD,ÖDEMARKENS SON,and TILL FJÄLLS.Now I own all of Mr V's cds,and I will be purchasing TFB tomorrow.I don't need to dl it because now I'm a devoted fan,and I'm sure I'll be impressed regardless of whatever direction Mr. V takes.

I do miss those Viking chants though!!!!!!When I talk to a person who has never heard Vintersorg,I still describe his music as "Viking Rock",even though it's really not anymore.Not too sure what "schlager *sp? rock" is....*scratches temple*

So Mr.V,do you think we'll ever hear any of those chants on upcoming albums?

Since it will propably be a week or so until I get TFB,can anyone tell me if Cia sings on it?I love her voice...

Also,can anyone suggest any groups who are similar to Mr V's earlier stuff?

TIA.

:headbang: Rock on Mr.V!:headbang: Look forward to seeing you sometime here in Florida!!!!Yeah right.........................................................