The Focusing Blur opinions

Draugen said:
I know. I have a friend who used to listen to Vintersorg (he couldn´t stand the whole thing when he began to use English) and I played "A Microscopical Macrocosm" for him and he immediatly used the word "schlagermetal", which in a way, "A Star-Guarded Coronation" and "The Enigmatic Spirit" is as well...
Schlager...hehehehe...well, music is subjective...so evryone read it differently..hehehehe

Just wait for the next album...at least two calm songs!!

mr V

corrado said:
I listened to the "medley" published on the vintersorg-hp so often, that for me now the whole medley is one song and it will be very strange to hear the missing things in between... :)
hehe....I had this with the "Universums Dunkla Alfabet"-sample when VFTSG came out......the sample was something like the first 2/3 of the song and when I got the album I was very surprised the song didn't stop there, hahaha :D

i buy albums if i think they will be good- i love cosmic genesis and spiral generator, but i didn't really like the clips i've heard so far- not sure if i'm getting the new one

Is this really the direction this music should take? It is strange to even associate the last 2 albums with Vintersorg, the band. Get into EMOTIONS mode again, not this clinical semi-tech stuff... I miss that :) The music is good, by all means, and change is perhaps good - but not when you no longer manage to 'paint' great images in the listeners head.. Anyhow, keep going.

TB666 said:
I agree with Lordenlil about the images.
I dont' get it... plenty of emotion left in the chap! image what :loco:

anyway I 'm ordering the album from NApalmrecords as I speak:hotjump: although the official release date is the 16th they seem to have made it available :cool:
I´m sure it will deserve some :worship: & :headbang:

TB666 said:
Like in "Till fjälls" or "Ödemarkens son" the songs kinda creates a image in you head.
And I can't get those images from "Cosmic genesis" and up.
Images of the swedish past, vikings, history, frosty winters, folky stuff.. due to the sound of the music that brings forth those images?
well there is plenty left for my imaginations on nature, universe and such on CG and VFTSG and probably TFB too (as far as I have read & heard)

New Vintersorg's album was very suprising for me. Now I can say that this is one of the weirdest albums that I have ever heard ,especially that "Cosmic G" or "VFTSG" wasn't so... fucked up :). I have had only one association about melodies: La Masquerade Infernale. "TFB" acting like a book about physics and ontology but wrote by fascinator not by scientiest or philosopher.
Album is weird ,difficult to understand in some way but beautiful and not predictable. Frankly ,I'm still curious about songs like "The Essence" ,"Matrix Odyssey" and "Curtains". Interesting idea of repeating "chorus" ,especially in "Curtains" with fake sounds ,with singing out of tune. I'm very impressed about Vintersorg's artistry here (it isn't simple to intentionally sing out of tune). Another surprise is "The Thesises Seasons" (my first association: power metal :D); interesting song.
Well... my favourites are "Dark Matter Mystery" ,"Curtains" and "Epilogue Metalogue". Especially about lyrics ,I think.

In conclusion I have one question to Vintersorg.
You are writing about famous people like Einstein for example ,you are interested in everything which I can called ontology and I'm curious about your interests about present people like S.Hawking for example. I don't know are you more into philosophy and ontology or more into physics (besides that nowadays physicist talking about cosmology are more ontologist than physicits) but I think your interests are more than only universe and people from last centuries. Are you also interested in ancient (Greeks') philosophy? (this is 2nd question ;)).

Thanks for "TFB" and I'm waiting for new V's release!

Kaworu Nagisa

Gaunerin said:
hehe....I had this with the "Universums Dunkla Alfabet"-sample when VFTSG came out......the sample was something like the first 2/3 of the song and when I got the album I was very surprised the song didn't stop there, hahaha :D
Ah, and remember when the sample was out and someone wrote in the guestbook that it sounded like Roxette??? Hehehe...

Vintersorg said:
Schlager...hehehehe...well, music is subjective...so evryone read it differently..hehehehe

Just wait for the next album...at least two calm songs!!

mr V
I totally agree with you on that one. I actually disliked all three of the mentioned songs when I heard them at first. But they all grew on me and now I think they´re great. Schlager isn´t always a bad thing... :D

Draugen said:
Ah, and remember when the sample was out and someone wrote in the guestbook that it sounded like Roxette??? Hehehe...
Really?? :lol: No, I can't remember. I'm getting old, can't remember many things, hehe. Anyway, the guestbook entries are worth a laugh every once in a while ;)

Lordenlil said:
Is this really the direction this music should take? It is strange to even associate the last 2 albums with Vintersorg, the band. Get into EMOTIONS mode again, not this clinical semi-tech stuff... I miss that :) The music is good, by all means, and change is perhaps good - but not when you no longer manage to 'paint' great images in the listeners head.. Anyhow, keep going.
emotions and painting great images is a subjective matter. personally to me he does both quite well and i own all his albums and i like this direction. i think if nothing else he incoporates even more moods into his music. the older stuff had just as much atmosphere as the new stuff. i can listen to them both and say this is vintersorg. well anyways as long as it's metal and not pop trendy crap who cares. keep up the great work \m/:D

Kaworu said:
New Vintersorg's album was very suprising for me. Now I can say that this is one of the weirdest albums that I have ever heard ,especially that "Cosmic G" or "VFTSG" wasn't so... fucked up :). I have had only one association about melodies: La Masquerade Infernale. "TFB" acting like a book about physics and ontology but wrote by fascinator not by scientiest or philosopher.
Album is weird ,difficult to understand in some way but beautiful and not predictable. Frankly ,I'm still curious about songs like "The Essence" ,"Matrix Odyssey" and "Curtains". Interesting idea of repeating "chorus" ,especially in "Curtains" with fake sounds ,with singing out of tune. I'm very impressed about Vintersorg's artistry here (it isn't simple to intentionally sing out of tune). Another surprise is "The Thesises Seasons" (my first association: power metal :D); interesting song.
Well... my favourites are "Dark Matter Mystery" ,"Curtains" and "Epilogue Metalogue". Especially about lyrics ,I think.

In conclusion I have one question to Vintersorg.
You are writing about famous people like Einstein for example ,you are interested in everything which I can called ontology and I'm curious about your interests about present people like S.Hawking for example. I don't know are you more into philosophy and ontology or more into physics (besides that nowadays physicist talking about cosmology are more ontologist than physicits) but I think your interests are more than only universe and people from last centuries. Are you also interested in ancient (Greeks') philosophy? (this is 2nd question ;)).

Thanks for "TFB" and I'm waiting for new V's release!

Kaworu Nagisa
I'm interested in both past and present development of the theories you mentioned, or the topics you mentioned. Even if some of the old masters made the first trembling steps on this path of understanding the exterior, I feel that a guy like Hawking is as important to the continuance of new discoveries, what he's done is equally important as what the first astronomers, phycisist did. About the Ontology-thing...it depends how you measure Ontlogy, it's many differents sides to presence and being eternal.

The greeks made the wheel rolling...

mr V

tit said:
emotions and painting great images is a subjective matter. personally to me he does both quite well and i own all his albums and i like this direction. i think if nothing else he incoporates even more moods into his music. the older stuff had just as much atmosphere as the new stuff. i can listen to them both and say this is vintersorg. well anyways as long as it's metal and not pop trendy crap who cares. keep up the great work \m/:D
thanks!!

mr V