Just bought The Focusing Blur !!

Devourer said:
:headbang: Just got back from the store, and bought The Focusing Blur. The CD is very kickass good !! I already heard a few songs, they all are great. Go buy it NOW !!!
Gosh, that was fast!! It has not yet been obtained by my ignoble self...

Devourer said:
:headbang: Just got back from the store, and bought The Focusing Blur. The CD is very kickass good !! I already heard a few songs, they all are great. Go buy it NOW !!!
Cool...

mr V

Devourer said:
but a shop called Boudisque here in Amsterdam already had it :) :hotjump:
I ****** love those stores in Amsterdam! they've got the best metal selection I´ve found, Boudisque and Fame music even surpass Metalmarkt( in quality selection)

Djöfull said:
I ****** love those stores in Amsterdam! they've got the best metal selection I´ve found, Boudisque and Fame music even surpass Metalmarkt( in quality selection)

Yeah indeed, Boudisque really rocks :) They got alot of stuff, bought all Borknagar albums there because other stores didn't have them (Fame didn't have them all either). Fame is kinda cool too though :D

Hmph, i wonder when the album will be released here in sweden, im going in to the beautiful city of Örebro to look for it in 2 hours! :), hope i find it, otherwise ill just pick up Cosmic genesis and Visions from the spiral generator, havent gotten those yet! :)

//Rei..

I received it today, i just started to listen it (got home and listented the others that i got first). The Essence sounds excellent :headbang:

Good job again mr V, i predict :D

Trance Locater is my favorite song on that album I listen to it in the morning 2or3 times to wake my ass up for work, even tho its a short song I would love to hear that live.