The Food Thread.

Yeah, the same could be said about STONES.

No it can't. Stones are inedible and contain no nutrients the body is able to extract...nor do stones have a flavour that your mind will recognize and react to (salty, sweet, savory, ect).

Tofu - as well as many cuts of meat you seem to think are inedible - can be enjoyable if you know what you are doing. Or rather, a dish involving Tofu. Tofu itself is bland and shitty. You aren't enjoying the tofu, you are enjoying the sauce you covered the tofu in.

Stones...no. Even if you covered them in sauce, and forced them down, they'd be harmful to your body rather than beneficial.

No it can't. Stones are inedible and contain no nutrients the body is able to extract...nor do stones have a flavour that your mind will recognize and react to (salty, sweet, savory, ect).

Tofu - as well as many cuts of meat you seem to think are inedible - can be enjoyable if you know what you are doing. Or rather, a dish involving Tofu. Tofu itself is bland and shitty. You aren't enjoying the tofu, you are enjoying the sauce you covered the tofu in.

Stones...no. Even if you covered them in sauce, and forced them down, they'd be harmful to your body rather than beneficial.

Bullshit. Stones are a great source of minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium... and pretty much every mineral your body is likely to need. You just don't know how to prepare it to extract these components.

Same goes for tofu. For it to be enjoyable, it needs first to stop being tofu. Which excludes EVERY dish involving tofu ever created. You people telling me I simply "don't know how to cook it" are being fucking retarded, and unable to get your silly minds around the fact that I simply hate the stuff. Get it? Hate the stuff. NO amount of cooking can change that, so stop acting like the awesome cook and realize that with foods, it's shit comes in, shit comes out. Ultimately literally.

It sounds like one of those last minute options when the real food has been depleted and humans are struggling to survive. I've had tofu before, just fried it up plain in a pan quickly and it tasted alright bland. There's a lot worse out there, like, fried spiders and maggots. THAT shit is not food.

Bullshit. Stones are a great source of minerals like iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium... and pretty much every mineral your body is likely to need. You just don't know how to prepare it to extract these components.

Same goes for tofu. For it to be enjoyable, it needs first to stop being tofu. Which excludes EVERY dish involving tofu ever created. You people telling me I simply "don't know how to cook it" are being fucking retarded, and unable to get your silly minds around the fact that I simply hate the stuff. Get it? Hate the stuff. NO amount of cooking can change that, so stop acting like the awesome cook and realize that with foods, it's shit comes in, shit comes out. Ultimately literally.

:lol: you sound like a angry little girl