The Football Thread!

Not a Bayern fan per se, but I support every German team* in international competitions, so it's great to see one of "our" teams reaching the semi-finals after all the years. Lyon is doable, though they've proven to be a hard fit for Bayern in the past.

Man U's first half was furious, they would have had deserved it too. Kinda strange to see the semis without English participation.

But... good goat... who will stop the FC Messi? He single-footedly destroyed Arsenal. If he's not injured, beating Barcelona will be nearly impossible.

Looking forward to the Euro League games tonight!

But... good goat... who will stop the FC Messi?

Good question, dude! We should find someone who is willing to break his bones..(maybe Lucio is doing us this favor). I´m very, very corious about Inter - Barca. Inter is a very strong team. A mix out of old and true hands and new superstars like Eto. And Mourinhio knows how to win titles.

But... good goat... who will stop the FC Messi? He single-footedly destroyed Arsenal. If he's not injured, beating Barcelona will be nearly impossible.

Just put him on an Argentina national squad uniform! :lol:
And people say that it´s Maradona´s fault that Messi doesn´t play shit on their national squad, but when Alfio was their coach on the Copa América finals on 2007 they still got beaten by 3 x 0. And Argentina had a nice squad, with Messi, Riquelme, Mascherano, Zanetti, Verón and Tevez.

Congrats with Bayern guys!!!! Good luck against Inter...we actually had an awesome occurance yesterday.

So last Sunday we lost the championship by 1 point...after getting back from 12 points in january we almost got the championship. Twente now has become champion. 2 games before the end of the season, Feyenoord had to play against Twente. Supporters of Feyenoord actually broke into the training area of Feyenoord and threathened the players that if they would win from Feyenoord they'd do "stuff" to them. Why? Because Feyenoord is Ajax' worst enemy. The prefer to see Ajax suffer then to watch their own team win. And now actually that game Feyenoord seriously listened to those supporters. The gave 2 goals away, and the changes of winning the championship slimmed even further.

Now the most awesome thing happened yesterday...the return of the cup final... Feyenoord - Ajax ( without the away supporters due to fights etc.etc.etc.etc... )...
Feyenoord has a few chants to Ajax which are "Hamaz hamaz Joden aan het gas" with litterally translates "Hamaz, hamaz put the Jews in the gaschamber" or they call us "Kankerjoden"...(motherfucking jews)...
We, Ajax supporters actually call Feyenoord supporters "Kakkerlakken"...Roaches...

Offcourse Ajax won yesterday :D (have won now 16 matches in a row)...and one of the players actually put out his frustration with actually starting a chant our supporters always start... "Het zijn maar kut kakkerlakken"... ( They are just cunt roaches )....

Somewhere this is really bad for the sport...but I just had to laugh my ass of...here's the video..

This doesn't really help the relationship between Ajax & Feyenoord... because we are allready banned for 5 years to visit an away match against Feyenoord...and they are banned to visit our stadium... but it was still funny..

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Jan Vertonghen? Like that guy! I'm actually somewhat surprised that he's still with Ajax.

Congrats for winning the cup!

So are you saying EVERY Ajax supporter is banned to visit away games in Rotterdam and vice versa??

Is that Jan Vertonghen? Like that guy! I'm actually somewhat surprised that he's still with Ajax.

Congrats for winning the cup!

So are you saying EVERY Ajax supporter is banned to visit away games in Rotterdam and vice versa??

Yep that's him. I still get fucking pissed constantly teams stealing our players. Whenever we have a player, spend years on him (mostly since the age of 12/13), arranged their education, play for 1 or 2 years in the main squad, and then leave. Verthongen is actually a pretty loyal guy now, allready 3 years with the first squad, while saying in an interview yesterday that he'll deffinatelly stay another year..

Imagine if all the players that ajax has "homegrown" would actually stay at ajax.....you almost can be sure every team in europe would be fucked..

Imagine a team like this:

Goal: Stekelenburg (still goalie for ajax)
Defense: Vermaelen, Chivu, Grygera, Maxwell
Midfield: V/d Vaart, Sneijder, Nigel de Jong
Forwards: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ryan Babel, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

And plenty more guys that could fit right in..

Anyhow...yes all supporters, both sides for 5 years!

Winning the cup sort of feels like 2nd price...but better then nothing. It's all about the championship. We're chasing that one, since we just need 1 to get the 3 stars on the shirt! We currently have 29 championships.

It's only 3 weeks for the World Cup!

Who do you want to win?
Who do you think it will win?

I've always been suporter of Germany, since I was a child, so I would like Germany to win.

But I think Spain is gonna beat the rest. Specially cause Javi Martinez and Fernando Llorente are in the team, great players from the mighty Athletic of Bilbao!

I'd also love England to win the cup, because I am the biggest fan of Rik Mayall, and his anthem fucking rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone but England.

I dont think I could stand forty years of them trying to remind the world the won it for a second time. Sorry chaps. :D

Good luck today! I'm with Bayern. I don't like italian teams! Sorry Maurizio and rest of spaghettis.

Thanks Jevo. I´ll watch it with a buddy and lots of liters of beer :kickass: This will be fucking thrilling, I´m so stocked about it! And I think Bayern München has the best team, - and the best coach of all time.

BAYERN! BAYERN! BAYERN! :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

I'm with Munich on this one but it isn't gonna be easy, Inter has too strong a team and Mourinho is too much of a genius (as much of a detestable asshole he seems to be, he's my football version of Dave Mustaine)

I agree here. Mourinho is an asshole, but one with charism :)

Bayern´s Coach Van Gal once was his chief in Barca and Mourinho his assistent coach.

Too bad Bayern fired Lucio. Who´s laughing now?

Well, not him, that's for sure. Even though he had so much success in Milan this season, he's still outright devastated that he had to leave (according to a recent interview).

Yeah, the game was disappointing but it proved me right in my assessment of Inter being a more balanced team. For disarming Bayern, you have to take Robben out of the game. And Inter did just that. With Ribery missing, Bayern's offence was just too harmless and unimaginative.

If you lose a game even though you have 70% ball possession, you simply deserve it.

It was a double loss: I'm not a Bayern fan at heart, but was rooting for them at the final (of course). Not only did we lose the final, but also the third place in the UEFA league coefficient. So it's a loss for the Bundesliga as a whole. :zzz:

I'm delighted though, to see Ribery remaining in the Bundesliga!

Btw, we were on tour the last days but I refused to enter the stage until the game was over. :lol: