The Football Thread!

^hahahahahahaha nice one

What i don't understand is why the fuck there are 4 refs in the field(well 3 and the assistant)???
4 refs and none saw that he was using his hand????
Too bad for such a great player.He is gonna stay in history not for his skills, but for this incident.First Zidane and now this!!!

Yes its 2 different cases.

But they r both great players,both attackers, both French, and they both fucked up by stigmatizing their hole career in such a stupid way.

Last saturday's match, against Barcelona.
It was funny as hell. Messi hit Amorebieta's foot with his face. The foot was first. Draw 1-1.

15444_183335261772_665351772_3119954_346335_n.jpg

So....we've got Denmark, Japan & Cameroon in our group...should be possible to get to the next round...offcourse always watch out!

Same for us. Ghana, Australia and Serbia. Anything but winning that group would be considered to be quite shameful I guess.

The only really top notch group (minus North Korea) is group G with Brazil, Portugal and the Ivory Coast. Anything possible there...

The only really top notch group (minus North Korea) is group G with Brazil, Portugal and the Ivory Coast. Anything possible there...

People are talking a lot about it here but IMO it´s bullshit. With Júlio César as goalkeeper (iddqd) and Luís Fabiano as striker (idkfa) we are not allowed to fear any match. Only the first place matters for us so I don´t see much difference between losing on the first stage or on the finals.

Last match between Brazil and Portugal was 6x2, with 3 goals from Luís Fabiano so I´m not worried, but why people hate so much C. Ronaldo? Is it because of the "catimba" (when players keep diving to fake fouls)? To be honest Kaká annoys me much more with his constant preaching and church boy style.