The Football Thread!

Yeah mucho "catimba" and mucho being a fucking diva crybaby!

He'd be better off in the Backstreet Boys than on the pitch. ;)

Same for us. Ghana, Australia and Serbia. Anything but winning that group would be considered to be quite shameful I guess.

The only really top notch group (minus North Korea) is group G with Brazil, Portugal and the Ivory Coast. Anything possible there...

Well I think it's important not to underestimate Ghana & Serbia for sure. Ghana is at the moment the strongest country from Africa, and Serbia....you never know... Australia I actually have no clue, but we haven't come any7 further than a draw with them! To me you group and the one of brazil are the 2 strongest groups!

Yeah none of these teams should be underestimated. They're the kind of inconvenient opponents you don't want to face because they aren't that bad, but still, being kicked out by them would not be tolerated.

As you said, Ghana are among the best African teams and Serbia played quite a convincing qualifying. And Australia, they were an absolute football nobody 30 years ago... but not so much anymore.

If you wouldn't live that far away, I'd gladly take that offer! :lol:

Maybe we can arrange something sometime... Let the women do their thing and just have a kickass time with beer, football and Slayer! haha :)

If you wouldn't live that far away, I'd gladly take that offer! :lol:

Maybe we can arrange something sometime... Let the women do their thing and just have a kickass time with beer, football and Slayer! haha :)

Hahaha that would be fucking great, dude :kickass:

It´s funny..the only Sneapsters I met so far, come from US (Metaltastic & J.Davis). I´m sure, there will be a possibility to arrange a meeting in good ol´ Germany, too. Maybe in summer 2010...it´s WM time :headbang:

UEFA has a voting system for the best team for 2009

Go to uefa.com , then into fanzone , and at the bottom right you can vote a player for each possition(a.k.a team of the year 2009) :cool:

My vote went to van der sar, dani alvez, terry, vidic, evra, stankovic, lampard, gerrard, iniesta, messi , torres, and sir alex:heh:

I hope all german teams will WIN!!!!
Also I´m a Hamburger SV fan ;)

I hope so, too :) Wolfsburg - Manu will be very interesting, as well!

Stuttgart...hmmmm I don´t know :erk: I did not like, what happened there in the last time.

I guess if Bayern loses, van Gaal is out?

I´d say, when it´s a debacl (5:0), they´d kick him immediately
, but I don´t expect a result like this. I guess 0:0 til the 80´s minute..then Robben makes the goal for Bayern, when he can play that long. But I hope so!