The Footie Poll

What about Football?

• Total voters
pistol_pete said:
how can you hate real? they're great to watch
they are the most ref-supported team on the planet. why do you think barca has such a hatred towars real? cos during the dictatorship years in spain real won everyhting just because it was franco's "love". and this is pretty much the case today. they played with olympiacos (a greek team i don't like at all either) some years ago in athens and the ref didn't whistle like 3 blatant penalties. i just fuckin' hate that. :mad:

I won't say it's shit because some people like it, but I could care less about it, or most team sports, for that matter.

Morpheus said:
btw, sorry but i am a Bayern fan! so please don't hate me :yell:

i think most people only know it as ping pong and as a free time activity, not as a serious sport. I dunno why people don not find that attractive, it's fast and technical and that, maybe too fast? dunno

Damn right, most enjoyable sport to play, don't think I can get tired of it, not too keen on watching. Let's call it table tennis instead, please.

I still hate Bayern though, one of my mates lived in Hamburg for a year, so naturally he became St. Pauli fan, whenever he's drunk he sings all these Bayern hate songs, ace. But don't worry, I don't hate you, hehe.

Allan said:
I still hate Bayern though, one of my mates lived in Hamburg for a year, so naturally he became St. Pauli fan, whenever he's drunk he sings all these Bayern hate songs, ace.

„Muß denn so was wirklich sein
Ist das Leben nicht viel zu schön
Sich selber so wegzuschmeißen
Und zum FC Bayern zu gehen
[...]
Was für Eltern muß man haben
Um so verdorben zu sein
Einen Vertrag zu unterschreiben
Bei diesem Scheiß-Verein [...]“
(Die Toten Hosen)

one of these „Bayern hate songs“... hehe;)!
seems you’re the only Bayern fan here, Morpheus – or just the only confessed one…(?!)

Ah, yeah, Die Toten Hosen are great, about Bayern, I remember they came to Copenhagen 10-12 years ago to play B 1903 (one of the mother clubs to current FC Copenhagen) in the UEFA Cup, they were way arrogant before the game, after they'd lost 6-2 they were more agreeable, hehe. Brøndby beat them in CL a couple of years ago, too.

watching men live sweating :D nah. it's entertaining. as well as guys getting in dead serious conversations about it. footie doesn't have a big place in my life though i love the socks.

Allan said:
Ah, yeah, Die Toten Hosen are great, about Bayern, I remember they came to Copenhagen 10-12 years ago to play B 1903 (one of the mother clubs to current FC Copenhagen) in the UEFA Cup, they were way arrogant before the game, after they'd lost 6-2 they were more agreeable, hehe. Brøndby beat them in CL a couple of years ago, too.

arrogance... Bayern's most characteristic trait...
http://www.antibayern.de/

sol83 said:
they are the most ref-supported team on the planet. why do you think barca has such a hatred towars real? cos during the dictatorship years in spain real won everyhting just because it was franco's "love". and this is pretty much the case today. they played with olympiacos (a greek team i don't like at all either) some years ago in athens and the ref didn't whistle like 3 blatant penalties. i just fuckin' hate that. :mad:
:lol: Thats rich coming from a RS 'fan'. Blatant penalties? You lot have selective memories. No matter where abouts on the planet yous are from, you all have the same traits. Ignorant, arrogant, glory hunting shitehawks. :D

ps:how about Southampton? ;)

snow2fall said:
what do you think: who'll be the next world champion?! might be south korea, if they do as well as they did in the last world cup...:)
well obviously, i want England to win, but they have been a bit poo, so i would love one of the really crap teams to win for the buzz of it :) i also wanted ireland to get through, that was a sad game :erk:

Susie said:
well obviously, i want England to win, but they have been a bit poo, so i would love one of the really crap teams to win for the buzz of it :) i also wanted ireland to get through, that was a sad game :erk:

i hardly ever want the german team to win... they played so poor in the last world cup; they were damn lucky to get that far. i watched the final in a pub in christchurch (new zealand), with lots of brazilians around me. that was pretty cool...:) (i'm not a big fan of the brazilian team either, but these guys know how to celebrate!;))

Strangelight said:
:lol: Thats rich coming from a RS 'fan'. Blatant penalties? You lot have selective memories. No matter where abouts on the planet yous are from, you all have the same traits. Ignorant, arrogant, glory hunting shitehawks. :D

ps:how about Southampton? ;)

cheers.

snow2fall said:
[...]
Um so verdorben zu sein
(Die Toten Hosen)

seems you’re the only Bayern fan here, Morpheus – or just the only confessed one…(?!)
:lol: ja ja die Hosen tsssss ;)

yeah, seems, but i stay with me team, and i know that Bayern will always be hated, so i don't care much.

Btw, St. Pauli rulez, pity they're down to the Regionalliga! It's cult team here in germany i guess.

Nice Allan, you like table- tennis (of course not ping pong)!

Morpheus said:
:lol: ja ja die Hosen tsssss ;)

yeah, seems, but i stay with me team, and i know that Bayern will always be hated, so i don't care much.

we all need enemies, don't we...:devil:

Morpheus said:
Btw, St. Pauli rulez, pity they're down to the Regionalliga! It's cult team here in germany i guess.

not only in germany it seems...

photonew13l.jpg

Morpheus said:
Nice Allan, you like table- tennis (of course not ping pong)!

if we find even more people who like playing table-tennis, we might open a table-tennis poll some day...:Spin:

snow2fall said:
[...]
Um so verdorben zu sein
(Die Toten Hosen)

ah great, Die Toten Hosen rules ;)