The Footie Poll

What about Football?

• Total voters
Dhatura said:
My wee hometown's group is playing FC Bruges soon in the UEFA :Spin:

And my wee country's women's handball team is playing France for the world cup, hihi.
yeah well as long if the game doesnt turn into a war, then bruges is beinge able to be beaten. but i fear for yous hungarians tho

You see them St. Pauli shirts often in Denmark too, my mate bought his son one even before he was born (not that one with the skull though). Didn't they beat Bayern 2 years back when they were in the BL?

Dhatura said:
My wee hometown's group is playing FC Bruges soon in the UEFA :Spin:.
i'd like to thank dhatura for this post. thanks to her i got at least 1/10 on an unexpected test about what's been in the news the last weeks. thanks!

oh yeah they beat Bayern, and everyone was laughing, hehe.

And 2 years later they got their arses saved from going to the 4th devision, cause, beside others, Bayern helped them to get some needed money to get the licence for the 3rd devision. Ah, well.

pity they're not doing good in the 3rd devision either, i hope there'll be a time when we will see those legendary derby's between Pauli and Hamburg again. Walk on, Reeperbahn!

Aren't the games between Pauli and Hansa Rostock the real treat, me mate says they almost killed him, left wing hippies vs neo-nazis or something.