the frustrated anger thread

Strangelight said:
I can cook and do dishes and hand wash clothes, I do these things every single day. :cry: I just know a lot of girls who cant:rolleyes:
well i must say dunc your opening a can of worms there but i will vouch for you only on the one subject you do make a nice chicken curry thats all the compliments your gettin, so you can stick up for me now did i cook for you or not? hahaha though you propably looked like this :ill: after eating it hahaha na thats when mick did the cookin. :tickled: beeeaaaaannnnsss an eeeggggs ha

Susie said:
well i must say dunc your opening a can of worms there but i will vouch for you only on the one subject you do make a nice chicken curry thats all the compliments your gettin, so you can stick up for me now did i cook for you or not? hahaha though you propably looked like this :ill: after eating it hahaha na thats when mick did the cookin. :tickled: beeeaaaaannnnsss an eeeggggs ha

Nah, Susie can cook and clean AND watch the world cup drinking Skol Super :lol:
classy bird ;)

tabagismo.jpg

Mariner said:
I want to hit that bitch from the "loan company"!

and now i want to kick that faggot out of me house. Ill buy it soon so he needed to get out of it 3 days ago! bastard! ill let him pay! :devil:

have i mentioned it is a turk? fuck them. i mean all people in istanbul are much more civilized then then ones living here. argh! MADNESS!

yeah, next to a kebab in the capital of kebabistan! you bet! but itll be expensive kebabs for him, i assure you!