the fuckin weather thread

it's funny hearing the northerners bitching about high humidity and heat. that shit's normal down here bitches. man up

Yea Texas heat is FUCKED UP. When I was in Austin the only way I could be outside during the warmer months was to be immersed in water. I could never live in that kind of climate, it started to drive me crazy after 3 months.

Yea Texas heat is FUCKED UP. When I was in Austin the only way I could be outside during the warmer months was to be immersed in water. I could never live in that kind of climate, it started to drive me crazy after 3 months.

:lol:

When I moved to Maryland I actually kinda missed going outside and not immediately feeling my skin burn.

Oh well, I can assure you that our autumns down here are awesome, when they actually get under way...which isn't til November really.

one thing I hate is when it's 60 degrees out but almost 100% humidity. like today.

Allergen-fest here.
The perimeter of hills didn't help the Confederacy 150 years ago and it's not helping my histamine explosion now

yeah, they got me bad last night. must have went through a box of tissues in a couple of hours.

I usually get it bad in the spring from pollen, where the heck is this one coming from?

I don't know but it's fucking killing me and I've been living with seasonal allergies for as long as I can remember. Get yourself some Flonase. I've been trying to avoid it this year but I had to go ahead and start it today

yeah I am not big on taking meds. today I feel much better so let's see what happens.
these seasonal craps began about 10 years ago for me and they seem random, like last year i barely had any.

This weather blows. For the last few weeks, every fucking day's been slowly creeping into fall-like weather, and then 3 days later it changes it's fucking mind and goes back to the 90's. Fuck the sun.