the fuckin weather thread

yeah looks pretty awful ... isn't there a lot of rain an snow there typically? ...

Nope, this part of the state reminds me of a desert. I was only here till early June last year but there was no grass growing etc but this year it started out all right, but last month or so I haven't seen it rain and seen some awesome rain clouds but nothing still..this state is so dry, it's just windy and hot as balls every day

We had some shit 'dirty rain' in the UK yesterday. Woke up this morning with all this sand on the windows. Apparently high winds blowing over the Sahara desert picked up loads of sand and sent it our way, so pretty cool really.

Back from Egypt and gods damn it its nice to be back in rain and cold. How the flying fuck people survive in that country is beyond me. Going to go stand in nothing but my boxers in the rain in my yard.

Any of you being affected/may be affected by this "Perfect Storm?" If so, stay safe.

We are supposed to get high winds and rain on Monday.

Things are already shutting down around here; UNH closed for Mon/Tue. I just hope the inevitable power loss is shorter than after the last few big storms.

yeah I am not following the freakout ... looking ahead at the weather they are not predicting winds higher than 40mph, that's not even Cat 1 ..
there is a lot of heavy rain dumping forecast so I can see coastal areas and flood prone areas getting fucked ... but others ... not so sure.