the fuckin weather thread

fffuuuuuck turned the A/C on today.

I've been using it in the car for about a month already

coooome ooooon Pacific Northwest!!! [/assumesit'scoolerthere]

trees are in full bloom here ... everything about 1 month early ...
bring on the achooos

its fucking HOT here in RI/MA this week. HIgh 70's and into the 80's. Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of the week before it falls back into the low 60's/high 50's. wtf?

and because of these weird temp fluctuations, there is a dense fucking fog evenings and mornings ... it's like the fucking Smoky mountains in Tennessee.
i can barely see out my window right now ...

I love fog. I want my own fog machine to follow me around wherever I go...like an old school vampire

still cold in the mornings but AC in the car once the sun hits that shit like a greenhouse. the trees started to bloom in the last few weeks but now its been raining and knocking all the little buds and flowers off again.

i was just out to lunch in a tee ... hot damn the amount of skimpy dressed ashen is overwhelming already ...

Had lotsa tornadoes here today. Even had one headed for downtown Dallas for a bit. My school (which is downtown) never made an announcement, never had us go to the basement, or anything. Gee, thanks for caring about the students! It made for an exciting day at work, though.

Heavy stuff being tossed around!

Last edited by a moderator:
it will feel like 105 today here AND very humid.

good thing i went tennis ball with my haircut the other day.

All my grass is dead and even some trees are dying. I don't remember the last time it rained.
its hot as fuck here too