the fuckin weather thread

it's hot here....and now, to top it off, whatever I'm allergic to is floating around. It's fucking misery here.

I think its some unbearable low pressure system from this storm ... been feeling it for like 2 days already ... feels like my head is in a vise ... and have allergyy symptoms also ... one of my nostrils is leaking like an open faucet ... yes only one.
i probably have some tumor or sumthin'

hahahahh ... proud to be a new yorker

irenelr.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5835034/packing...nt-save-new-yorkers-cars-from-hurricane-irene

UPDATE 4 (08/27/2011 - 1:17 PM EST): Ran across the street to the Duane Reade to pick up a two-liter bottle of Diet Coke. Waiting in line I found a woman buying a slew of batteries. When I asked her where her flashlights were for those batteries, her response back to me was "I just wanted to have batteries. Just in case." Huh. Yup, glad to see New Yorkers aren't hoarding at all.

medium_hurricane-irene-nyc-prep-034.jpg

well, the eye is not due to hit us for another 1-2hrs but it's been pretty freaking bad battering all night already.

all my freaking apartment window frames (probably Teddy Roosevelt era) are leaking and collected almost 2 buckets of water already ... that's a first for the 4 years I am here.

no sign of locusts yet. over and out.

holy shit that sucks ... you didn't miss anything

:tickled: i see that. :erk:

threw out tons of food and took cold showers for 4 days. that's all that really bothered me tbh. I read a lot while everyone was pining for the television to come on. :err:

come tax return season, i am definitely investing in a generator. lesson learned.

35 today ... tomorrow mid 50's again.

i just hope we skip snow altogether this year.

It was 64 degrees when I left the house this morning. It's now 44 degrees. And Friday's going to be near 80. Now this is Texas weather :loco:

WTF!!!!
61 today, 60 tomorrow
wierd as shit, Gotta think that we are going to get slammed in Feb, but I said the same thing about January.
Nicest winter I can remember. Hopefully the summer isnt blistering :(