the fuckin weather thread

110 degrees is awesome, but not at night. I hate the heat at night, that would drive me nuts.

I only love 100 degree days when it drops to 60 at night, which is pretty common out yonder.

My personal preference is around 40-45F, overcast and drizzling

I can't do hot weather all that well. The human body has a very limited capacity for high temps - it can only cool off so much before your brain melts. On the other hand, it can tolerate extreme cold just by wearing appropriate gear

B25X7VfCEAEH81z.jpg

112114_New_York_snow_01-L.jpg

There's the Buffalo snowstorm from November haha

hahaha that natural fridge rules. I couldn't live with that, my sanity would give way. I'll just have to live with a fried noggin until I'm forced to do otherwise. I suppose I would adapt, but not without me bitching for a solid season or two.

hahaha that natural fridge rules. I couldn't live with that, my sanity would give way. I'll just have to live with a fried noggin until I'm forced to do otherwise. I suppose I would adapt, but not without me bitching for a solid season or two.

Even more retarded was that the temp went to like 60 3 days later and the whole town shit itself thinking it'd be flooded

But didn't towns in northwestern New York actually flood? Or did it just not happen?

My family didn't really have problems, but i'm sure a lot of places flooded. Sub pumps always go out on people and their basements get fucked and all that

I can't do hot weather all that well. The human body has a very limited capacity for high temps - it can only cool off so much before your brain melts. On the other hand, it can tolerate extreme cold just by wearing appropriate gear
I did some research on this a few days ago, I had no idea that our collective heat tolerance was so low. Interesting stuff! Either my tolerance for heat is pretty high (and I live in a dry climate), or my paranoid water consumption has truly paid off. I don't leave the house without a gallon of water with me, and if I'm doing any nature wandering, I carry a minimum of 6 gallons and up to triple that depending on how long I plan on disappearing.

That being said, the only time I felt like I was keeling over was in 10 degree weather about 10 years ago. I woke up in Death Valley in the middle of a winter night and noticed my heart and breathing rates were substantially lower than usual, thought "I think I might be dying! How peaceful..." and then promptly went back to sleep. Needless to say, my most recent winter excursion involved a lot more layering of proper cold weather attire.

wow

i didnt look at who posted and thought that was cara

im not sure who that insults more