the fuckin weather thread

Seriously that 1/2 second moment of complete silence after the NOW THERE'S NOTHING MORE FUCKED-UP-I-COULD-DO part is still one of the best things in music, and by music I mean LIFE.

Seriously that 1/2 second moment of complete silence after the NOW THERE'S NOTHING MORE FUCKED-UP-I-COULD-DO part is still one of the best things in music, and by music I mean LIFE.

Oh, I fucking AGREE. Or just the way it stutter steps...NOW THERES NOTHING MORE FUCKED.UP.I.CAN.DOO! That's the part where your body spazzes out along to it.

65227_510700585662685_1795685133_n.jpg

This is awesome. I saw on the news some asshole said it was fun, let's be realistic here, snow is a pain in the ass a grown-up.

101 degrees yesterday, which is typical for July. Today it's 70 degrees and raining. Bizzzzzzarre. Wonderfully bizarre. Wouldn't be surprised if none of my students show up today.

It's 57 degrees here today. I drove around in a t-shirt and the windows down. Tomorrow is supposed be a winter bonanza. I've been watching the prediction for a week now. It started out as a high of 7 and goes up every day and the high is now triple what they originally projected. Lol @ predicting the weather

Yeah, Minneapolis is slated to have insane cold weather in the next few days. Tomorrow it's estimated to have a -26 degree Fahrenheit temperature. Hold on to your butts.