The funny but offensive picture thread

Do you follow me around or what?

When the subject is boobies, well ..:Smokedev:

The reason I said what I did was because I did not think a friend of mine was treated fairly, and I wanted to support her. My intention was not to never post in this area again, as many of my favourite posters (Ninjas and Pirates) still come here so, when the mood strikes you'll see a few from me aswell; I just might not become a regular again.

As for youself, Mother Susperia, and your Feminist congregation of one, I ask the same. Why post here especially when you consider everyone elses opinions "stupid as hell" ? The implication is that your level of intelligence far exceeds that of Chat so again, why lower yourself?

Susperia said:
Lord, I don't know why I ever stop by here anymore, everything you people say is stupid as hell. At least Judas69 and that dumb broad are gone.
Even when we are gone, you're still bitching at us! I swear, I think the only reason you post at all is to assure everyone that you're still an angry, bitter person.

Susperia said:
Lord, I don't know why I ever stop by here anymore, everything you people say is stupid as hell. At least Judas69 and that dumb broad are gone.

Well I can't leave NOW - you'd like it too much :tickled:

judas69 said:
The reason I said what I did was because I did not think a friend of mine was treated fairly, and I wanted to support her. My intention was not to never post in this area again, as many of my favourite posters (Ninjas and Pirates) still come here so, when the mood strikes you'll see a few from me aswell; I just might not become a regular again.

As for youself, Mother Susperia, and your Feminist congregation of one, I ask the same. Why post here especially when you consider everyone elses opinions "stupid as hell" ? The implication is that your level of intelligence far exceeds that of Chat so again, why lower yourself?

Even when we are gone, you're still bitching at us! I swear, I think the only reason you post at all is to assure everyone that you're still an angry, bitter person.

index_wetfloor.jpg