The funny but offensive picture thread

judas69 said:
baignoiretroppetite.jpg
i personally know real women that actually have naturally occuring boobs that are as big as the ones on the right and there are women that have implants as big as the ones on the left i swear

xenophobe said:
o_O

That's just wrong! :lol:
i've actually met women that got their implants as big as the one on the left which is sort of scary, but i personally know several chicks that have their boobs naturally as big as the ones on the right, i'd fuck the one on the right but the one on the left is a just little too freaky

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i've actually met women that got their implants as big as the one on the left which is sort of scary, but i personally know several chicks that have their boobs naturally as big as the ones on the right, i'd fuck the one on the right but the one on the left is a just little too freaky

lol... I knew one girl who had GG's, and needed to have her bras custom made, but she wasn't quite that big.

xenophobe said:
what makes it funny is that i know several girls where the KK boobs are natural instead of implants, so they can't move at all without their boobs jiggling all over the fucking place
the reason girls in texas have bigger boobs than other states is cuz of the hormones/steroidsthat are in the locally produced food that doesn't pass the quality control that would allow it to cross state lines

thanks i went to google and i think i typed in counter strike spoof and that was among the pictures found... i think it was counter strike spoof

tastelessjesusownedpic9mv.jpg

terrible i know....
owned_tank.jpg

hmmmmm? rock vs. 5 ton vehicle not too smart there buddy
owned.jpg

poor kid.....
redneckownsiraqis.jpg

wow so that is where our tax dollars are goin' eh
007.jpg

OOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!1!1!
owned.png

when diving goes horribly wrong
owned.gif

poor kid... hope he doesnt get in trouble...
owned-cat.jpg

mmmm...

well i hope you liked this montage/sp of ownage