The Gaming Thread

My new horse can't die.

2011-11-20_00001.jpg

I also have teh horse.

Ye, leader of the dark brotherhood and the college of winterhold. Been doing random contracts left and right, I should probably get on to something new.

We should use our steeds to roam around and murder any horse Aexalven buys / steals.

You have to at least come up with creative ways to do so. Such as jumping out of the trees naked and clubbing it to death when he rides by. No one expects a half naked man to leap from a tree and beat their horse to death with a stick before running off.

Guess that would make you the true troll, fuck those wimpy three eyed things.

:lol: The horses in general are so glitch y in the game. You can do some amazing climbing / flying with them. Of course, it may end up with your horse falling head first into a chasm and dying...but that is besides the point.

You have to at least come up with creative ways to do so. Such as jumping out of the trees naked and clubbing it to death when he rides by. No one expects a half naked man to leap from a tree and beat their horse to death with a stick before running off.

Guess that would make you the true troll, fuck those wimpy three eyed things.

I don't fuck around with sticks. I'll drop out of the tree first blood style and strangle that mothafucka with dental floss.

i find it has its bugs, random crashing and sound cutting out. then again all the elder scrolls have been a bit buggy. its not unplayable at least

battlefield 3 patch came out yesterday, i find it a lot more stable now

I actually think the glitches in Elder Scrolls games are pretty funny. I think it's almost part of the experience, something completely retarded just happened that you can't explain. Such as flying horses, or finding someone halfway through the ground or upside down and they just look at you like nothing is wrong. Oh yeah, they do that everyday, no big deal :lol:

I just make several checkpoint save games. Every few hours I make a permanent save so I can go back to any point just in case I encounter an ongoing breaking glitch, and use Quicksaves/autosaves if I happen to do something catastrophic. But overall I've found very few glitches, none of which were game breaking.

It certainly has some glitches, but the term 'half broken' is just silly in my opinion as my experience has not been hindered. Was my only point really. So long as I stay clear of alt tabbing, i'm good.

Anyways, I decided to let the vampire disease take hold of my character while at Miasma's place the other day. I haven't really played much since, but it looks to have some sweet benefits, weighed with hard consequences, especially when it hits stage 4...