The Gaming Thread

MW3 is not worth $60 bucks. I'm kind of glad I didn't buy it. My opinion stands. If IW designed cars like they do their video games, we would all die driving. I'm spending way too much time raging at this game. It's kinda like that car I said they would build. IM TURNING RIGHT HERP. CAR: FUCK YOU, YOU ARE IN THE OPPOSING LANE OF TRAFFIC=HEAD ON COLLISION (TROLLFACE) It's amazing the lead that is being shit at me considering the fuckers helmet is the only thing showing too lol... (I'm playing right now /rant) My special edition silver controller (which IS worth the 60 it cost) is going to get smashed if I keep playing this like that. One a fucking sniper can rapid aim and fire their rifle like it's half a pound, I think you know why you die too much lol. I dont get why they made the guns so freaking huge the sights take up half of the screen.
How can they fuck up one game so badly?

Don't get me wrong, I've been off of the CoD train for years now, but...what the fuck did you just say?

yeah wtf i read about half of that before i lost interest/what he was talking about.

i imagine its just more of the same, ill buy it when it's 15-20$.

im almost at 100 hours in Battlefield 3 :)/:(

I have only quit one game. That was because a guy kept killing me by an "IMAV" and it got old fast. I have not so much played any other game mode than TDM as I am still a noob at the Battlefield series so I am taking it slow within the game.

Are you on PC playing it?

I have only quit one game. That was because a guy kept killing me by an "IMAV" and it got old fast. I have not so much played any other game mode than TDM as I am still a noob at the Battlefield series so I am taking it slow within the game.

Are you on PC playing it?

yeah im on PC. that MAV is annoying, its easy to shoot down though, and you can see it coming on your minimap, i just got killed by one earlier actually, after destroying it abotu 5 times haha.

i like TDM, but conquest is where it's at for me. i played 332 hours of bad company 2 so i felt able to pick this up quickly. there is a lot of little things to look out for, like if you think a person might be in a house, lob a grenade in and wait for them to yell "grenade watch out", and keep to keep moving and use everything to maximise points.

but im a big nerd :lol: