The Gaming Thread

if i do get it one day, you guys will be the first group i look up :D, i doubt i'll have time soon though, gonna get the new wii zelda (yeah shut yer mouth) and then battlefield 3 is still eating up most of my time...

i want to have as much gaming time as i had like... 8 years ago :( no time for mmos now!

Me too. I can't even look forward to Diablo 3, because I know I won't have the time to Battle.net competitively along with friends. Diablo 2 I was damn-near unbeatable across my whole server because I had hours to play every day. Now I'd be lucky to get two high level characters let alone actually have time to learn to kick ass:(. MMOs are also out of the picture, again no time and I'd be left behind by group. Fuck work and responsibilities and all that!

Actually when I think of it, I probably wouldn't have liked Diablo 3 much anyways now that you can buy items for actual money, meaning every spoiled brat and shitty player with money can just buy the best items possible right off the bat. That basically destroys the trade system, not to mention the reason to keep playing, finding new items and EARN your way up the ladder.

Yeah never mind I'm not disappointed that I'll miss Diablo 3.

Me too. I can't even look forward to Diablo 3, because I know I won't have the time to Battle.net competitively along with friends. Diablo 2 I was damn-near unbeatable across my whole server because I had hours to play every day. Now I'd be lucky to get two high level characters let alone actually have time to learn to kick ass:(. MMOs are also out of the picture, again no time and I'd be left behind by group. Fuck work and responsibilities and all that!

As long as 'serious' raiding isn't involved, I think I can manage an MMO time wise these days.

if i do get it one day, you guys will be the first group i look up :D, i doubt i'll have time soon though, gonna get the new wii zelda (yeah shut yer mouth) and then battlefield 3 is still eating up most of my time...

Are you fucking joking? I spend my nights sweating over when I'll get to play the new Zelda game.

Quit two bands, problem solved.

yeah, star wars moar important!

Actually when I think of it, I probably wouldn't have liked Diablo 3 much anyways now that you can buy items for actual money, meaning every spoiled brat and shitty player with money can just buy the best items possible right off the bat. That basically destroys the trade system, not to mention the reason to keep playing, finding new items and EARN your way up the ladder.

Yeah never mind I'm not disappointed that I'll miss Diablo 3.

like pvp is the important part of the diablo universe :lol:

yeah, star wars moar important!

like pvp is the important part of the diablo universe :lol:

It's certainly a big part, there was ALWAYS a bunch of PvP servers up at any given time in D2, it was something that most players would do once they got good. But my worries go beyond PvP, it extends to PvM too because again, what's the point of playing through and looking for great loot when some guy joins the game with a bunch of brand new items he bought for $20 and outclasses anyone that's trying to play it properly, there is not drive to keep playing (and yes I LIKE the fact that doing Mephisto/diablo/cow runs etc were part of the process). To me using real money to get better in a game the same as cheating

On a brighter note, I am finally almost done with Skyrim, and holy fuck was it awesome. After I fixed the retarded interface problems (thank you "QD Inventory" and "Interface HardCoded Keys") I had a fricken blast with it. I'd say it tops Oblivion for sure, and is up there with the greatness that is Morrowind. Caleb is pleased:D

On a brighter note, I am finally almost done with Skyrim, and holy fuck was it awesome. After I fixed the retarded interface problems (thank you "QD Inventory" and "Interface HardCoded Keys") I had a fricken blast with it. I'd say it tops Oblivion for sure, and is up there with the greatness that is Morrowind. Caleb is pleased:D

it still blows my mind belac is your name backwords

mine is just ikin :(, which makes me sound like a nomad