The Gaming Thread

Ok heres how to fix the dashboard theme. Go over to social, select your avatar where is show recent unlocked achievements and your avatar give a salute. Then you will see 3 options, select them from there. That should fix it.
. like I said, the same as always, in your profile menu. Only difference now is it has its own hugggge tab instead of a small selection. Goof. Also, how is changing your theme 'fixing it'? It wasn't broken :)

origin is down :(, how i hate it so. why cant battlefield 3 be on steam....or not require origin->game->battlelog->origin-> game->server just to play :(

now i have to study >_> :lol:

i was attacked by a dark brotherhood assassin yesterday. Someone put a contract on my life... dont know who though... of course the note didn't say that :lol:

until now i have been avoiding the brotherhood. im doing the Companion quests every now and then. so far being a werewolf is useless :lol:

The Dark Brotherhood is definitely worth joining

:lol: ive owned every SC since 2. i'll probably get 5 as well haha

wish i could fellas :(, my biggest complaint about the ps3 is no one owns a god damn ps3 :lol:

yeah id get it for xbox. i dont see it as a day one purchase for me anyway. it has been going steadily downhill since 2. seriously, no team mode? my sister and i used to play 8v8 all the time, first charecter dies, second one jumps in to keep on fighting.

Meow, early game access to the old republic granted.

Time to dance at every Cantina in the galaxy.

dancemonkey.jpg

dancemonkey2.jpg

damn, got the force unleashed 1 and 2 on sale on steam, those seem entertaining so far. the throwing mechanics in the first one are tough (then again im playing on hard...)