The Gaming Thread

Fun games, but the second one was WAY too short(think I beat it in around 3-4 hours), and had an absolutely shit story. The combat was improved and whatnot but yeah...

hmmm well for 5$ each im not expecting much, i might just switch to normal difficulty for a breeze through. i just dont think i have the attention span to beat them on hard

yea exactly :cool:

always have the first post on the page, and killed an entire thread :D

steam sale again this year :D, gonna spend all my money :(. i already might get saints row 3 and sacred 2

even though skyrim and BF3 are occupying most of my time :lol:

The gaming season of plenty is over, now I'm just waiting on a few titles. Diablo 3 (Could be years) Old Republic (Need laptop) Mass Effect 3, Soul Calibur 5. I think that's it.

I'm currently fighting off a bunch of mind controlled corpses (star wars zombies!) to stop some crazy alien dude in the Tatooine desert.

name the game :p

demotivational-posters-well-damn2.jpg

well at 15$ if i get maybe 8 hours out of it i'll be satisfied. i think that is my basic criteria :p, under 15$ i beat Single Player, 20$ i consider it worth it if i get like 20 hours or so.

and i got 332 hours in bad company 2 which i paid 7$ for :lol:, plus like 10$ in DLC eventually i guess.

:lol:

well some asshole stole my name for origin. so i had to go with the singular. someone also took my moniker on the new opeth forum, so im never joining that now :lol: