The Gaming Thread

having a blast with my SWTOR commando

swtor1.jpg

swtor2.jpg

swtor3.jpg

she works for the Republic but is actually evil (making all the "bad" choices) :heh:

might start a new charecter myself. maybe ill be one of the cat people. oh i'll be the most adorable terror the world ever saw. dual wield swords, no mercy.

and ill name him cat man dan, or paul

having a blast with my SWTOR commando

swtor1.jpg

swtor2.jpg

swtor3.jpg

she works for the Republic but is actually evil (making all the "bad" choices) :heh:

My bounty hunter is about as neutral as can be after balancing the moral choices XD. I think I lean a mere couple hundred points towards light side.

That said, I recently acquired a new companion. It is a Jawa, named Blizz that uses rockets and grappling hooks. I think BioWare just won life for me.

swtor2012-01-0203-17-29-81.jpg

considering buying heroes of might and magic 5 or 6, i feel like i need jockes opinion first :p

don't :lol:

i pre-ordered homm6 to play the beta, i played the beta quite a bit, it was kind of fun, but after the release i've barely touched the game... maybe played like two times or something :p homm5 was a disappointment as well, but got alot better with the last expansion (tribes of the east)

i rather play homm2-4

My bounty hunter is about as neutral as can be after balancing the moral choices XD. I think I lean a mere couple hundred points towards light side.

That said, I recently acquired a new companion. It is a Jawa, named Blizz that uses rockets and grappling hooks. I think BioWare just won life for me.

swtor2012-01-0203-17-29-81.jpg

wow that is awesome, i loved those little guys in the movies :D

if i could get an ewok companion i would just die lol

:lol: i was thinking the same thing. i was slightly disappointed when i discovered lydia had died at some point in our travels.

then i met erik the slayer, but he died too (that pussy)

then i met janessa, and i sacrificed her to some daedra for a sweet piece of armor

then i got a dark brotherhood initiate, and a blond housecarl named .......i dunno

my point being.......lydia who?

I don't bother having companions, I always go it alone because they tend to blow my cover, and then they get in the way during battle.

killing a huge ass monster with teammates
monster.jpg

speeding through Tatooine
speeder.jpg