The Gaming Thread

yeah i played through some of that game, it is decent at best

been playing disciples 2, anyone here ever play ogre battle 64 or any of the related games? (tactics ogre etc). OB64 is my favorite game of all time, and this is the similar game i have been waiting for the better part of the last decade (even though its a PC game that was released in 1999 :lol:)

Just had a open world PvP skrimish in ToR that lasted a good 45 minutes before it dwindled with around 15 players on each side. Started with me attacking 2 guys, me receiving help at the last second and then 5 of the enemies guild mates showing up at once, so on, so forth. Was intense, and straight up fun.

:lol: that actually sounds awesome, i love when shit goes down

debonair of the wind :D

art-25.jpg

Open world PvP is the main reason I love MMO games, you grow actual rivalries etc etc in these games that no other game format can truly replicate.

knifed my long time rival in battlefield 3 today (i know him in real life). very satisfying after months of trying :p. i like to grab the dogtags of all my BF friends

so watch your back qth :lol: (jk)

so, i was watching a bit of the game play of Half Life 2, and in the beginning this guy disguised as a guard helps Gordon to escape. So why didn't Gordon takes the suit of some guard too, and just walks directly into the blue building instead of wonder around getting killed?

:lol: i never noticed that........would have been a good idea

im more of a half life one fan (although that one is even more full of ridiculous things :lol:)

I'm starting to get disappointed with Skyrim.

Ok I am close to a level 40 and the damn Forsworn are taking the piss outta me like I am a Skeever. I am also on Console and this drop of frame rates is pissing me off. The leveling system is fucked as well unlike most RPGs once you level up a skill like one handed weapons, then continue to use them you get no more XP. Also there should be way that you can get every single perk in the game. Oh and I'm like running into a dragon every 30 mins. I have never played a game so full of bugs such as this. I really hope they fix these problems as soon as the update is out.