The Gaming Thread

:lol: i was thinking the same thing. i was slightly disappointed when i discovered lydia had died at some point in our travels.

then i met erik the slayer, but he died too (that pussy)

then i met janessa, and i sacrificed her to some daedra for a sweet piece of armor

then i got a dark brotherhood initiate, and a blond housecarl named .......i dunno

my point being.......lydia who?

Hey I have a thing for women named Lydia even if she's a NPC in a game.

wow rage had the most lackluster ending ever. not even a final boss.....not even a final arena that has many exceptionally difficult enemies. just a standard level, you reach the end of it and end the game. could not have been easier or more anti-climatic (playing on hard btw)

oh well, i paid my 10$ towards the development of DOOM 4

so where ma doom 4 at?

frig been playing disciples 3 ressurection. disciples 3 was a good game but it got boring because it was just too easy. there was a lot you could exploit to have a good team, a couple of healers could make you invincible, and late game units will destroy even bosses with little trouble. but it was fun, you got to play as humans, demons and then elves. and i beat almost all the campaigns.

this expansion pack fixes everything, it is still a bit of a mess (randomly the music will stop or graphics bugs, i just reload the game and start where i left off), but i hardly even notice it.
they upped the difficulty, and since the campaign is all the undead, they got rid of healers. playing as the undead for like 70 hours may seem a bit boring, but they really filled out the trees this time. they give you good reason to use lots of different units, and to try everyone. the story.....is.........excellent. it starts off sorta how you imagine the undead, sucking the life from the cities they run into, but you start to love them. the way even the lowly zombies seem to speak in a polite way. the way everyone you meet is a real gentleman. the longer you follow salaar, the more you start to wonder about his past...who he was in life, and how he is related to the mysterious girl amina

fuck its a good game. like the best expansion pack ever. i will say though, the narration is painfully bad, like it actually makes you cringe at how bland and uninterested the narrarator is.

edit, i may even buy disciples 2, it looks like age of empires 2 now (ie SHIT :lol:) but....for a RTS/tactics game i probably wont mind, and i hear it is infinitely better than vanilla disciples 3. plus you can play as elves, demons, undead, humans, mountain dwarves

xbox im guessing? im on PC, if by some chance you got it for PC you should join up with me and Qth sometime!

but yeah i love it too, just picked it back up this week after finishing skyrim. haha im about 165 hours in the multiplayer, 16 guns with 100+ kills (including knife), 3 guns with 1000+ kills. so much fun, even more so when you have people to play with

best. online. shooter. ever.

^oh yeah, just dont go on the forums :lol:, for a war game i have never seen so many crybabies. your lucky you didnt have to suffer through the patches, making a good gun useless, and a useless gun godly, then reversing it, then making mines worthless, then bringing them back, then IR scope no longer works, then the javelin is useless, now everyone uses it with the SOFLAM vehicle spotter. now everyone complains about the FAMAS being overpowered. it's beyond stupid haha, i've never had trouble getting kills

its really retarded actually, as i find almost every gun is worth using, even ones i think is shitty i see people using all the time (ak74, AEK971)

-got disciples 2 in a steam trade yesterday :D i hear it is way better tah n D3and a lot like old HOMM. haha i just had to trade like 3 of my random team fortress 2 preorder items (never play TF2 so no loss for me). i think it was a brink Hat and some random Deus ex stuff

^get this, it's already been nerfed :lol:. at least on PC (although it is a shotgun, so it should do well in close quarters). but yes i agree, shotgun buckshot should just do a ton of damage at close range and frag rounds hsould be neglected altogether.

on metro it is devastating cause that level is so small. it sucks on any of the more open levels though, i mostly see it used by tank drivers as a good weapon if you need to jump out quickly

I need to get a new game on 360 so I can remove Enchanted Arms from my most recent played games thingy.

Most painful / funny dialogue i've ever dealt with ... and I only managed to stomach 30 minutes of it, yet my lady friend won't take the game back...I must find another to deal it out too, an enemy...