The Gaming Thread

This and beer

risk_100532624.jpg

^:lol: that looks epic!

not gonna get ToR

will play starcraft 2!

average game length i guess depends :p, i like to get 20-30 hours out of a game if im buying it full price

1). You're gay.

2). Deal. I'll let you know when I finally get set up. Also, go easy on me. I haven't played an rts (besides C&C on xbox) for like 10 years :lol:

1)NO U

2) haha dont worry, i only played starcraft against the AI, and i didnt play much online with SC2, it is excellent i just never devote an hour to a game unless i know my opponant personally :lol:. so......you go easy on me too :p

except those controls....that and silent hill......what an abortion of a control scheme :lol:

4 was my favorite. 5 was excellent too (co-op was at least). i havent gotten far in 1-3, too frusterating :p

except those controls....that and silent hill......what an abortion of a control scheme :lol:

4 was my favorite. 5 was excellent too (co-op was at least). i havent gotten far in 1-3, too frusterating :p

The controls and camera are part of the horror element of those games though. If they had really sharp controls you wouldn't feel helpless and those moments where you're running to the nearest exit from a Licker would lose their effect.

I suppose RE 1-3 may not have aged that well but when they were released you were fucking glued to the TV pumping adrenaline, praying you could make it to the door before the monster behind you killed you.