The Gaming Thread

yeah it's a beast, at least it has the smallest amount of bullet drop of all of them, unless you add a silencer i guess.

on hardcore it is a one hit kill in the chest up to about 70m. headshots with that thing are always a kill.

lately i've been using the m39EMR with a silencer. the bullet travels so fucking slow i feel like im lobbing shots into people. i aim way up and way to the side and 5 seconds later i get the kill :lol:

i tried the m40 for a little bit, i liked the feel of it but couldnt convince myself it was better than some of the others

sv98 is a boss gun, got the 500 kill dogtag for it, been thinking about picking it back up. i miss the thrill of bolt actions, that moment just before you fire where time slows and you think fuck im gonna get my ass killed if this misses...

you guys have me curious about (being gay) the m40 and l96 now

its funny, as much as people boast and complain about guns being over/underpowered. i get killed all the time with guns i think are complete shit (like the SKS, AK74, etc)

Famas must be a totally badass weapon cause thats the main weapon im getting blasted by now, I hate that fucking rifle (probably until I try it).

I think L96 has the the second best velocity and bullet drop after M98b and reloads a bit faster.

yeah it is seriously amazing. even just the single player is worth playing through (i played all the single player, and the MP with some of my real life friends :))

paid full price for it and dont regret it in the least

yeah it is seriously amazing. even just the single player is worth playing through (i played all the single player, and the MP with some of my real life friends :))

paid full price for it and dont regret it in the least

I played it in BETA and wasn't happy with it. Then again my niche type of rts games have been dead for almost a full decade now.