The Gaming Thread

Lol. My reasoning is perfectly sound. I don't have a ton of time to commit fully to an mmo character...but a Starcraft skirmish is over in 20-30 minutes :p

I haven't been putting in more than a couple hours a day to no time in SWToR and i'm still experiencing a good amount of success in it. It all depends on what degree of commitment you want to put into the game and what you're looking for in it.

Also you took my statement too seriously brah.

I haven't been putting in more than a couple hours a day to no time in SWToR and i'm still experiencing a good amount of success in it. It all depends on what degree of commitment you want to put into the game and what you're looking for in it.

Also you took my statement too seriously brah.

I never take you seriously brah:danceboy:

me too :D

also, used famas until i got the red dot sight....the iron sights are terrible, and this gun is only good up until about 50m. what a piece of shit :lol:. guess it's time to go back to the m16a4 (i need a change....after 2011 kills)

also i played starcraft and AoE and C&C. C&C is garbage now, but i have loved the past age of empires as well as starcraft 2 :D.

theyre a bit different but the core is the same, and it is still wonderfully balanced :D. (i love the destruction in AoE 3 :D). great bits of nostalgia

My character is female, and they typically are as 90% of male character models in MMO's are unsavory to look at for long periods of gaming, but I would of felt awkward saying 'suck her clit' since i'm a guy playing as her. Its a bunch of back and forth nonsensicalness.