The Gaming Thread

so, i had this horse and it was awesome. i come out of some cave in the middle of nowhere and some asshole has killed it :(

so i bought a new horse.

But the damn thing is retarded :( it runs away from everything instantly. i spend half my time looking for it, or fast traveling just so the fucker will show up again :mad:

It's certainly a big part, there was ALWAYS a bunch of PvP servers up at any given time in D2, it was something that most players would do once they got good. But my worries go beyond PvP, it extends to PvM too because again, what's the point of playing through and looking for great loot when some guy joins the game with a bunch of brand new items he bought for $20 and outclasses anyone that's trying to play it properly, there is not drive to keep playing (and yes I LIKE the fact that doing Mephisto/diablo/cow runs etc were part of the process). To me using real money to get better in a game the same as cheating

ok, let me put it like this:
diablo was never meant to be a pvp game, and was never balanced for it, which diablo 3 won't be either :)
in diablo 2, people were buying stuff as well, only not via the game, so it's no big difference really... i don't care if people are stupid enough to dish out huge amounts of real money on in game items. besides, i mostly play with friends, and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that :p

Backwards*

HA! I beat ya Jocke!

:lol:

so, i had this horse and it was awesome. i come out of some cave in the middle of nowhere and some asshole has killed it :(

so i bought a new horse.

But the damn thing is retarded :( it runs away from everything instantly. i spend half my time looking for it, or fast traveling just so the fucker will show up again :mad:

do the dark brotherhood sidequests to get shadowmere, it's a beast

do the dark brotherhood sidequests to get shadowmere, it's a beast

i was attacked by a dark brotherhood assassin yesterday. Someone put a contract on my life... dont know who though... of course the note didn't say that :lol:

until now i have been avoiding the brotherhood. im doing the Companion quests every now and then. so far being a werewolf is useless :lol:

^i always save my werewolf powers for a time when i need it, but im such a high level i never need it...

go to the town in the bottom right and some guy should tell you something interesting about the dark brotherhood...

ive be in and out of Riften for ages. doing the thieves guild stuff, i do recall people talking about the brotherhood but haven't followed it up.

i do like assassinating people though.... sooooooo

i have always wondered about that word. it has 2 asses. whats that all about?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wFI9vTqto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wFI9vTqto[/ame]

greatest move of any game ever. thats right, he has a plane behind him, jumps out of the plane, shoots a rocket hitting the plane behind him, and lands back inside his own plane as the engine cuts out and it falls