the GAY thread

Originally posted by Morpheus
o.k., just press"post reply", then "IMG" right in the vB Code line! There put in the url of the pic and it should work!

Cheers

right but cant I upload a pic directly from my PC ? It has to be on the web ?

Originally posted by moody
people always called me arabic when i was a child. a since im a teenager people have been telling me im french. im confused :confused:

what's the nationality on your ID card then ???? hu ?

anyway you can still go back where you're from ! bougnoule ;)

hey le prend po au serieux mon gros mehdi je plaisante comme d'hab hein !!

I've got another explanation, maybe it's because child's brain arent fully developped and they don't make the difference between ethnic origin and nationality ;) that's why they used to call you arabic you bloody bico melon raton ;p

MEHDI YOU GOTTA FACE IT ....

YOU
ARE
FRENCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FFS !

This thread is going off topic ...
THIS is REALLY gay :

mehdi-banane2.jpg

:lol: desol mon amour j'ai pas pu m'en empécher :lol:

Originally posted by oe
noooo commie bastards! :mad: :lol:

Communism as expressed by those Soviet scums and especially Stalin, the most evil man of the 20th Century (he killed much more people than Hitler), had nothing to do with the real essence of Marxism. Marx never said that people who did not agree with him should be sent to Siberia, work like pigs and die... He talked about the uprise of the working class and the abandonment of all classes in order for true equlity to exist... But humans are ego pricks that hate equality cos they always want to be better than everybody else... That's why Marx's words will never be correctly applied... Fuck capitalism and the new order! Power to the people! :mad: :)

*thinks he should be the next che* :D

Sorry for being too political but I can't help it... It's in me blood... Why isn't rebellion going on goddamit?

Originally posted by sol83
Communism as expressed by those Soviet scums and especially Stalin, the most evil man of the 20th Century (he killed much more people than Hitler), had nothing to do with the real essence of Marxism. Marx never said that people who did not agree with him should be sent to Siberia, work like pigs and die... He talked about the uprise of the working class and the abandonment of all classes in order for true equlity to exist... But humans are ego pricks that hate equality cos they always want to be better than everybody else... That's why Marx's words will never be correctly applied... Fuck capitalism and the new order! Power to the people! :mad: :)
Leave that crap, man. Fuck Globalism!!;)

Originally posted by sol83

yeah i read the communist manifesto too and Im familiar with the ideology. I do realize that the way Stalin and Lenin carried out communism isnt the Marx version of what he thought the ideology should be about..but I still dont believe that class equality is possible and Im against any attempt to make the class structure equal, it wouldnt work at a present state of the world..maybe once nuclear war destroys most of us and we have to start from scratch..then maybe it would work.

fact: 1% of the world's population have 90% of the world's wealth...

We say the same thing oe... I too believe there can't be actual equality as I explained in my post... :)