THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

does anyone have some cereal?...oh wait, this the great cold distance talk thread...i almost forget about it...

it seems that people just cant wait to see the final product....their hunger of criticism and bullshit talk its way more important, so they critisize the entire album, based on one DEMO song.

Wanderer said:
I dont know what to say that people....we have said thousand times not to talk about the album in the offcial forum but nice hat i like it Blakkheim but better to write Katatonia instead of fool. :)

Umm, I actually didn't mention the album. Even if I judge out of only one demo song; you can still figure out the overall production. And in my ears, I find it to lack expression.

Please be more malicious, Discouraged+One...

Interesting points being created...

I've got to admit I heard the album, I know the bands wishes, but come on Blakki, you've listened to the occasional album before release, not mentioning any particular band that Im going to see this weekend (by the way Paradise Lost are playing in London this weekend, with Anathema)

I will buy the new album, I would have before I heard it and I still will.. but to make you have a bit of an ego boost, I will place it as my second Fav album just under Discouraged Ones.

You cant help the fact that its leaked, that the world we live in, I can't help myself from listening either, but you don't loose out from my point of view at the end of it all, you get the cash I get the nice cool box with video when its released, and no more "Katatonia Promo" voiceover, so Im happy, and your paid for your services, and thank you!

Her own Pride said:
Interesting points being created...

I've got to admit I heard the album, I know the bands wishes, but come on Blakki, you've listened to the occasional album before release, not mentioning any particular band that Im going to see this weekend (by the way Paradise Lost are playing in London this weekend, with Anathema)

I will buy the new album, I would have before I heard it and I still will.. but to make you have a bit of an ego boost, I will place it as my second Fav album just under Discouraged Ones.

You cant help the fact that its leaked, that the world we live in, I can't help myself from listening either, but you don't loose out from my point of view at the end of it all, you get the cash I get the nice cool box with video when its released, and no more "Katatonia Promo" voiceover, so Im happy, and your paid for your services, and thank you!

"Blakki" may have recieved a pl promo legally which isnt the same as downloading it.

to her own bride
katatonia dont make music for u stupid asshole
and its not about the fukkin money its about their time and effort they put for the album to make another masterpiece and in the end they found low lifes like ur self DL it

A Darkness Coming said:
to her own bride
katatonia dont make music for u stupid asshole
and its not about the fukkin money its about their time and effort they put for the album to make another masterpiece and in the end they found low lifes like ur self DL it

what is the fucking problem if he downloaded it and going to buy the goddamn cd? is the band going to lose some money like that? are you stupid or a retard?

And dont call this shit *masterpiece* becouse its far from it...

edit; enta kaman min dubai? hahah nokta de, entom 3andokom kam cd le katatonia fe dubai? 10 cds? get lost

Hobo said:
...says a guy named after Dani Filth...

what do you think i should be named? kata-who??

And what dose my name has to do with the album being good or bad? i dont understand...

filthydani said:
what is the fucking problem if he downloaded it and going to buy the goddamn cd? is the band going to lose some money like that? are you stupid or a retard?

edit; enta kaman min dubai? hahah nokta de, entom 3andokom kam cd le katatonia fe dubai? 10 cds? get lost

alright junior ....why dont you read through some threads before you just come here posting shit.......and watch who your talking to like that here too.....HOBO is well respected on this forum.......oh....and your disrespecting the band which means you dont need to be here....

your name is screaming gay for Dani....sorry bro.

what do you say guy? You hold filthydani, I'll bring the rubberband and scissors and cut his balls off.

Finally I couldn't help it anymore, after a few weeks of pulling some strings I got it...an original promo of "the great cold distnace".I had a first listening to it yesterday and it sounds great...now I really can't wait for the release...I just hope the LTD edition shipment would come to Israel

Deliverance6 said:
alright junior ....why dont you read through some threads before you just come here posting shit.......and watch who your talking to like that here too.....HOBO is well respected on this forum.......oh....and your disrespecting the band which means you dont need to be here....

your name is screaming gay for Dani....sorry bro.

1. Why for should i read some other threads? Please clarify

2. I don't care who i am taking too, i respect people who respect me, i don't for people who don't respect me, regardless who the hell are they

3. Disrespecting the band because I am saying the truth about the album? So you think i just should say that the album is good even if it isnt just to show them respect?
Hmmmmm

4. You think Dani looks gay? So what? is this what music really is for you? how this looks like, and how that looks like? is this the most important thing for you in music? appearance?

3. Disrespecting the band because I am saying the truth about the album? So you think i just should say that the album is good even if it isnt just to show them respect?
Hmmmmm
It is all about respect for the band.
yes, we all know the album has been leaked.
I frankly could give a rats arse about if you have it downloaded or not.
BUT...
this is a band forum, frequented by the bandmembers.
f you think the album sucks donkeyballs, you should infact keep it to yourself,
atleast before the album is released.
why?
because of respect for katatonia. they said they didnt want you to download it, so keep yer fekking mouth shut until THEY have said it is ok to critisise (IE, when the album is released.)

2. I don't care who i am taking too, i respect people who respect me, i don't for people who don't respect me, regardless who the hell are they
interesting to hear, considering your first post ever here was calling someone a stupid retard..

4. You think Dani looks gay? So what? is this what music really is for you? how this looks like, and how that looks like? is this the most important thing for you in music? appearance?

You just came in on a Katatonia forum, said that katatonia sucks, and CoF doesnt... so go to CoF forum, you would probably be wanted there.

On a sidenote...
Yes, Mr. Filth does infact look rather gay.

Hobo said:
It is all about respect for the band.
yes, we all know the album has been leaked.
I frankly could give a rats arse about if you have it downloaded or not.
BUT...
this is a band forum, frequented by the bandmembers.
f you think the album sucks donkeyballs, you should infact keep it to yourself,
atleast before the album is released.
why?
because of respect for katatonia. they said they didnt want you to download it, so keep yer fekking mouth shut until THEY have said it is ok to critisise (IE, when the album is released.).

lets assume that i bought the promo version for 20$, do i have the right to complain about the album or not? did the band say not to complain about the new album? even if you paid REAL MONEY for it?

Hobo said:
interesting to hear, considering your first post ever here was calling someone a stupid retard...

Yes because he deserved it, did you ever read what he said?
.....and in the end they found low lifes like ur self DL it

Hobo said:
You just came in on a Katatonia forum, said that katatonia sucks, and CoF doesnt... so go to CoF forum, you would probably be wanted there..

When did i ever say that katatonia suck?
i only said the new album sucks, that doesn't mean i don't like the band, i didnt even say that cof are better than katatonia , i dont know if you were reading my post....

On a sidenote...
Yes, Mr. Filth does infact look rather gay.

big deal? yea right...

bullshit.....you didnt buy it....you DLed it.....its not for sale yet.....maybe if you looked through some other threads like I suggested you would realize that katatonia, knowing the alblum is leaked, has asked us to NOT DISCUSS IT untill its release date......they want people to have a chance to get the full experience out of it if they chose to. we are kind of cracking on people who keep coming here for the first time and saying they DLed it...."but that its ok because they are gonna buy it"....or in your case..."that it sucks".....what a rude thing to say to the band....I dont think your opinion is valid here anyway.....you DL the alblum and then come here to say it sucks.....that really just makes you an asshole......

and I didnt say danni looks gay......I said your name makes it look like you are gay for Danni.....

ok move along to your trendy goth forum now please.:wave:

filthydani said:

Fuck off you ignorant pile of shite! Sick of wankers like you! Get the fuck of the forum prick!!!!!!!!

Why should i buy something that isn't worth buying? i have to hear it first to see if its worth the money or not (that’s the way I buy all of my cds) , I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? i mean i dont think its right to just buy the new cd and knowing it wont be that good....i dont have alot of money to waste like that....

to gonel; i have been listening to katatonia since 1998

and to jptk, please grow up and be amature, i know its hard to do , but you can try...

filthydani said:
Why should i buy something that isn't worth buying? i have to hear it first to see if its worth the money or not (that’s the way I buy all of my cds) , I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? i mean i dont think its right to just buy the new cd and knowing it wont be that good....i dont have alot of money to waste like that....

to gonel; i have been listening to katatonia since 1998

and to jptk, please grow up and be amature, i know its hard to do , but you can try...

Not hard at all, I am fairly mature most of the time. But having the same argument over and over is annoying and tireing