THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

Finally the promo has arrived here. Now listening to it for the first time and it's just like I expected: marveilous!!!

Only, as a fan I'm heavily disappointed with the "you're now listening" voice, it totally ruins the atmosphere and don't let you get easily into a song. I hope this will not reflect on the reviews, because Katatonia is a band builiding on atmosphere.

Divatkreació said:
The Dying, you are like the "youre now listening" -voice of this topic, you just ruined that conversation's atmosphere :p

Can't wait for the single, gddamn. Though I'm not going to dl anything before the release dates :cool:

that announcer sucks donkey balls...The guy who helped get my copy(for free nonetheless) of the promo got his copy much earlier and has been listening to it for quite a while...he said that after a while of intensive playing, you stop noticing the announcer.

filthydani said:
Why should i buy something that isn't worth buying? i have to hear it first to see if its worth the money or not (that’s the way I buy all of my cds) , I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? i mean i dont think its right to just buy the new cd and knowing it wont be that good....i dont have alot of money to waste like that....

to gonel; i have been listening to katatonia since 1998

and to jptk, please grow up and be amature, i know its hard to do , but you can try...
If you've downloaded it you should shut up about it on Katatonias forum. THATS the point!
And no.. In fact you do NOT have the right to download and listen to the album.

I have listened to it. I admit it. Does that make me a bad person? Maybe:tickled: . Either way I adore it. I think musically it's as good and polished as anyting they've done. Deliberation and follow are easily my fav. songs. I'll still buy the album and support the band. Curiosity killed the cat. I couldn't hold out.

Crucify me.

LostinReverie said:
I have listened to it. I admit it. Does that make me a bad person? Maybe:tickled: . Either way I adore it. I think musically it's as good and polished as anyting they've done. Deliberation and follow are easily my fav. songs. I'll still buy the album and support the band. Curiosity killed the cat. I couldn't hold out.

Crucify me.

count on it.....

why some of u people think that KATATONIA wants ur money its not about the (filthy) money if they wanted to be rich people they should have disbanded a long time ago and formed a gay band like COF they want only our respect because they deserve it thats all

A Darkness Coming said:
why some of u people think that KATATONIA wants ur money its not about the (filthy) money if they wanted to be rich people they should have disbanded a long time ago and formed a gay band like COF they want only our respect because they deserve it thats all

hmmm.....If I was in katatonia I would want your money.....I would want to make just a comfortable living and provide for my family doing what is in my soul and what i love to do...making music.......I think everyone would love to not have bills hanging over our head........so I think they want our respect....and our money.....they can have both from me no problem.....I really dont think its too much to ask....

Deliverance6 said:
hmmm.....If I was in katatonia I would want your money.....I would want to make just a comfortable living and provide for my family doing what is in my soul and what i love to do...making music.......I think everyone would love to not have bills hanging over our head........so I think they want our respect....and our money.....they can have both from me no problem.....I really dont think its too much to ask....

fair enough....

filthydani said:
Why should i buy something that isn't worth buying? i have to hear it first to see if its worth the money or not (that’s the way I buy all of my cds) , I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT? i mean i dont think its right to just buy the new cd and knowing it wont be that good....i dont have alot of money to waste like that....

to gonel; i have been listening to katatonia since 1998

and to jptk, please grow up and be amature, i know its hard to do , but you can try...

sorry but you dont have the right to DL...thats why its supposed to be something illegal.....fuck man, you have a lot of sense on youre speaking....(sarcasm)....oh and please stop talking about downlings and stuff...just make more and more people curious.

Discouraged+One said:
sorry but you dont have the right to DL...thats why its supposed to be something illegal.....fuck man, you have a lot of sense on youre speaking....(sarcasm)....oh and please stop talking about downlings and stuff...just make more and more people curious.

downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading downloading

but I'm just saying that to piss you off...I quite agree with you

A Darkness Coming said:
TO deliverance6
you ar the best man

I cannot claim to have become cool (if I truly am)by myself....I have been tought how to live....I have worked hard for a better way of life.....I had to be tought empathy......I had to be tought everything....because I knew nothing.....and I still know nothing....its just a better nothing than I once knew......

everything I have I will give you.....and everything I own I owe to you.....I dont think I will ever be able to repay the world for things I have done.....and so I can only do my best to live my life that others may live....for me its all about the positive link in the chain.....one causes a hold for another....and untill the world wakes up to be the link they were meant to be...I will be the link for them....

oh....and I am not a philosopher....I sometimes open....

Why any one would want to hear it on a computer without the booklet, full artwork and on a perfect sounding cd is beyond me.

I am sick to death with this whole thing. Some of you people claim to like Katatonia so much that you can't wait to hear it, even though you say you will buy it once it's released. If you truly respect the music and the band, just wait and buy the fucking album and actually enjoy the experience of holding off for a while before receiving gratification.

"Fuck you" to every single person who downloaded it, however good your purported intentions. You think you're real fans, but believe me, you're nothing of the sort.