THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE | New Album Talk HERE.

Oh no!! The KLIMT1918 's artwork has been made by the drummer Paolo Soellner,he is a graphic designer too. I suggest to all the people to listen their last album "Dopoguerra" and see its wonderful artwork that seems someone copied ehehe.....

ether said:
...This confirms that KATATONIA IS THE BEST BAND ON THE PLANET:)
...Fucking brillian, fantastic song! Hope the whole album will be so great!
...Only a little bit disappointed by the logo..I was so affectionated to the Kata logo, even if it was a font as well, but now it seems it has lost kind of its "personality", it´s just an anonymous simple katatonia...

...It would be interesting to hear from the band why this choice.
...The band pic rules, Jonas looks quite "evil", hehe, great:)

AGREED!!!

I nearly fell off my chair o_O ... and I have no words ... *ehr* 'think everything's already said ... the cover looks wonderful, the song's great (Jonas' voice impresses me even more...) ... and I'm also wondering what happened to that logo ^^?

ether said:
It would be interesting to hear from the band why this choice.
The band pic rules, Jonas looks quite "evil", hehe, great:)

Il bet anders and daniel are just sitting back in front of their pcs soaking in all of this praise and waiting for a few hours before they finally comment!

i couldn't wait to come back home and check kata's site...
i'm listening to my twin in a loop....
a w e s o m e !!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Divatkreaci&#243 said:
Could someone post the pic of Entombed?

Check the whole thread, it's on page 3 or sumthin'.

And then:

@the_man_of_rainroom: What's your goddamn problem? Settle down. Try to write one decent post instead of ten screamed sentences all separately. Coming to an official forum (that the band also uses) to tell people your going to pirate the new album. You're a fuckin' brainiac aren't you? Try knitting or some other hobby, so you can make it through these three months...

Is this the_man_of_rainroom a made up character with a sole purpose to get me pissed?

EDIT: Fuck, I got it! This the_man_of_rainroom is probably Anders trying to get hold of anyone who tries to pirate the new album! Why the hell would anyone be that anxious otherwise? What a scoundrel!

nono wait! im not trying to pirate the new album! im just dying to hear the tracks! I will of course be buying a copy of both the album and the single when they come out to add to my kata collection! 4 months is soooo long to wait to hear it! its making my blood itch when i think about it!

Only this song... don't know what to say just shocked, the greatest.

MY twin worst the wait:OMG:

Yea, it´s fukin great, i just can´t stop listening to it, heard it 50 times already i think. The song reminds me the most on the song Evidence, it has the same kinda "epic" feeling to it.
The artwork is beautiful too, very sober, is that Fred on the album cover? sure looks like him...

I've got the same feeling right now I had back when the first teasers of "For my demons", "Teargas" and "Evidence" have first been released...
Though you can say nothing about how the whole album will sound, there's one thing that makes me extra happy: the distorted guitars sound more LFDGD like than the sound on Viva...
Outstanding songwriting, outstanding musicians and an outstanding atmosphere... Damn, we still have to wait soooooooooooooooo long :erk: :erk: :erk: